Episode 17

A ray of week passed

Sam was now in Chennai as there is an immediate meeting in Bangalore branch, his father left to Bangalore. Of course!! Sivaangi also came with Sam as her parents ask her to go with them; Sam asked sorry to her parents and ask them to forgive him and his family for their mistake. Sivaangi's parents forgave all of them and told her to go with him. Even she is angry with him, not much as before she is accepted because of the family. When she came in to the house, the whole family engulfed her in a massive family hug. Sam's mom asked numerous sorry to her with tearful eyes… She hugged her MIL and calm her and after Mother in law and daughter-in-law love… After a long time, they had spent a family time…

It's been 2 days the duo came to Chennai… Sam's friends were gone to meet their parents has it was a long time… Sam was now in their room working on his laptop while Siv was talking to her beloved friend Sathana …

Siv:Ahn ama dii…

Siv:Un anne work from home pandraram…

Siv:Intha moonji athukulam sari patu varathu dii…

Siv:Ama unga annan ah nee thn perumaiya pesikanum…

Siv:Na solren saripatu varamatan…

Siv:Vaipe illa dii…

Siv:No chance…

Sam who listen to their conversation went near to siv and raised his eyebrows… Siv just avoid him and started to argue with sathana… Sam, who was tried to eavesdrop their conversation, did different types of antics and made Siv to burst out, but she controlled it by biting her inner cheeks… As Sam went near her ear to grab the phone from her, at the same time, his sister Iniya came to their room and shouted and closed her eyes…

Iniya:Ahhhh..ahhh…Eruma maade…kathava lock panitu ithelam panamatiya da…alu thn valanthuruka arive illa…

Siv who realized the thing happened just now glared at sam…Iniya came to siv and they both started to speak with sathana… They again started now iniya also joined with Siv…

Iniya : sathana akka…na solren en anna saripatu varamatan…

Siv:Na thn sonen la…paaru iniya solra nalla ketuko…

Sam, who lost his control, grab the phone from her and put the phone in speaker

Sam:Aeii…na yethuku di saripatu varamaten…sollu…

Iniya:Anna…vidu neelam athuku saripatu varamata…

Siv:Ama…Ama…crcta sonna iniya…

Sam: Sathana neeyavuthu sollu dii…

Sathana : Athu…tha…ba…na ipa ena solradhu…Ahn anna enaku inoru call varuthu…avuungalta ketuko…bye…

Sam now started to stare the duo…

Iniya:Ahn anni…Amma ungala kuptangha…vanga nama polam…

Sam:Aeii sollitu ponga dii rendu perum…ena ena vachu kalaikuringhala…

Siv:Unga annanuku ithuve ipa thn theritha…kastam kastam…rmba kastam…

Sam:Olunga sollunga…

Iniya:Athu onum illa na…sathana akka anni ta.....

Next episode la paklam😜😜

To be continued…

Excuse my flaws and mistakes…

Do read this as fan fiction…

Do vote and comment…