Episode 5

The flight will take off in 5 minutes and they settled in their seats..siv was afraid to core because this was her first experience in flight..and the flight started to take off..siv holded sam's hands tightly and closed her eyes because of fear..

Sam Pov

I was looking outside when siv hold my hand tightly and closed her eyes and murmured something i dont know what she was saying so,i went close to her..

Siv:kadavule,kadavule,kadavule

Sam laughted looking at her and this made her to pout..sam saw her face and controlled himself..

Sam:siv ithn nee first time flight la travel pandriya??

Siv:Ama sam..enaku flight pogave bayama irukum..

Sam:inimey bayapudatha..

Siv:kandipa maten athn nee irukala..

Sam was happy by her words and soon siv slept in his shoulder followed by who also slept unknowingly with his head over her head while admiring each and every feature of HIS petite woman...

After few hours..

Sam woke up due to the announcement and they reached chennai..sam slowly wake her up and they get off from flight and from there suriya arranged a car for them..This is the first time for siv in chennai..so she happily looked everywhere and admired chennai..sam saw her face and chuckled at her..they reached their place in 30 minutes..

Siv was awestrucked by the house and looked at it with her beautiful doe eyes overwhelmed with fascination...

Sam:madam neengha entrance la ninu pathutu irungha..na ulla poren..

Siv grabbed his hands and went in to the house..the house looked like a bungalow..and she was mesmerized by the structure..she went in and saw a big garden there and when she moved further into the house just got to seen with big living room and 3 rooms in rightside and a huge modern kitchen in left side..

Sam chuckled at her and went and sat in couch and called siv..siv went and sat next to sam..

Sam:madam..veedu pudichuruka??

Siv:rmba pudichuruku sam..i loved it..

Sam:unaku pudicha ok..

Siv:sam nama room enga iruku??

Sam:nama room mela iruku da..va nan katuren..

Sam holded her hands and took her to his room..siv stood like a statue after seeing it.. The room was beautiful and clean..sam asked her to come inside..it was a big room with huge balcony..siv really liked it..

Siv:sam ithu thn un room ah??

Sam gave a death glare to her..siv turned her head to him to got meet with his eyes which was now burning her alive and then only she realised her words and said..

Siv:sorry!sorry!ithn nama room ahh

Sam face bloomed and said yes to her..

Siv:sam room rmba alagavum cleanavum iruku sam..enaku rmba pudichuruku..

Sam was happy by her words and told her to refresh..she took her casuals and went to refresh ..Meanwhile sam called suriya to inform that they reached home safely..

Sam:Hello macha

Suriya:sollu macha..veetuku vantiya sorry macha oru important meeting athn enala varamudila..nee yepa vantha..safe ah reach aagitiya..thangachiku veedu pudichu..

His words were cut off by sam..

Sam:deii deii moochu vitu pesuda..yen ipdi..nanga safe ah reach aayitom siv ku veedu rmba pudichuruku..nanga vandhu oru 15 mins irukum..ava refresh aaga poiduka..pothuma..