The Cutening

The sun reflects inside the Warner tower as Dot with rollers in her hair blinks her sleepy eyes, stretching her arms up yawning. She stands up putting her pink robe on tying it, she hears baby cooing and giggling making her smile looking over at a purple crib. She walks over to the crib reaching inside pulling out LuLu in a purple baby onesie

"Heheh Ot! Ot!!" LuLu giggles squeezing her big sister's nose making a funny honking sound

"Hello my cute little sister. Isn't it a beautiful morning?" Dot smiles cradling LuLu pushing the tower door open stepping outside looking at the sunrising, she looks down at her baby sister ducking her thumb "isn't it great to get a big breath of fresh air to start your day?" Dot takes a deep inhale not noticing a green aroma but by then it was too late she starts to cough and back from surprise.

Instead of a sunrising over a hill and mountains it was a long LA highway with cars honking in traffic, Dot cringes looking at LuLu who looks back at her still sucking her thumb "Ugh maybe we should go inside. Pollution isn't health for a growing baby"

The Warner sisters noticed a pigeon on the balcony giving itself a bath it looks up at Dot squawking who gasps covering Lulus eyes looking the bird up and down in disgust frowning "Ugh Have some class! Agh and in front of a child!" Dot carries LuLu back inside the tower

"Bye Bye!" LuLu waves at the bird before Dot closes the door.

Dot walks with LuLu in the kitchen where Wakko and Yakko were sitting at the table, Dot places LuLu in her feeding chair grabbing a bottle of milk handing it to her as LuLu drinks happily.

Dot hops onto a stool seeing Yakko watching a video on his tablet slipping from the mug in his hand, she looks over at Wakko stretching his belly button out pouring cereal in his now bowl shaped stomach, he pulls out a straw from his hat and starts drinking it.

"Wakko stop!" Dot grabs her brothers attention sticking her tongue out in disgust "That's the disgusting."

"But we're out of spoons and bowls and-" Wakko names the things on his fingers, he sucks the last of milk that Dot was pouring into her glass into his straw licking his lips smirking at Dots annoyed glare "Milk, beside most of the milk is in Lulus bottle."

LuLu sucks on the bottle finishing the milk she sighs in relief, her tummy starts to rumble as she whimpers and cries lightly in discomforted. Dot grabs LuLu holding her patting her back to burp her

"Hey can you guys keep it down? I'm pretending to listen to the news like an adult!" Yakko frowns grumpily at his sibling gesturing to his tablet.

Dot rolls her eyes at him holding LuLu out in front of her with a hopeful smile "Well at least you made my morning."

LuLu smiles but gets red in the face puffing out her cheeks squinting an eye grunting before letting out a big fart sighing in relief, a green stink aroma comes from her bottom "Ah!" Dot holds LuLu out in front of her sticking her tongue squinting an eye

"Not it!" Wakko and Yakko call out in unison holding their hands out in the air.

Dot growls at them walking away with LuLu puffing her cheeks turning green from the smell.

.........................................

Dot walks back in the living room with a freshly changed LuLu plopping down on the couch with LuLu in her lap sucking on her pacifier slightly sleeping, Wakko and Yakko sit on opposite sides of her, the pigeon from earlier lands on top of her head.

Dot sighs to herself frowning "When did the world become so unbearable?"

She looks over seeing Wakko letting out a wet belch with milk all over his mouth. She looks over at Yakko scratching his face with snot dripping from his nose.