Color Time

Dr. Scratchansniff was sitting on floor with his legs crossed looking one on one with the youngest warner LuLu Warner who was sitting across from him sucking her thumb.

"Ok Little One ve're gonna play a little game." Dr. Scratchansniff smiled, since he wasn't able to get though the other three he could get though the cartoon infant.

"I'm gonna show you some pictures and you tell me what color there are ya?"

LuLu responses by laughing excitedly clapping her hands.

"I'm glad your exited." He smiled.

"Now LuLu what color is this?" He shows a brown note card.

"Yakky!" LuLu pointed to the card happily.

"No sweetheart this the color brown B-R-O-W-N." He spoke slowly so she would understand.

"Yakky!" She pointed.

"Ok let's try a different color." Dr Scratchansniff threw the card over his shoulder "What color is this?" He shows her a red card.

"Wakky! Wakky!" She makes Wakko's gookie face.

"No this isn't Wakko this the color red." Dr Scratchansniff said a little irratied "Red."

"Wakky!" She pointed to the card.

"No R-E-D." He frowned.

"Wakky!" LuLu frowned getting annoyed herself.

Dr Scratchansniff tried to hold back this frustration. He takes a deep breath.

"Ok why don't we try something different." He looks though the cards he finally found a card he knew she would get.

"Ok LuLu what is this." He showed her a picture of a pink teddy bear.

"Bear!" LuLu said.

"Good very good." Scratchansniff smiles hopeful. "What color is it?"

"Pi Pin." LuLu was sounding out the word.

"Yes that it come you can say it!" Scratchansniff grew a hopeful bright smile.

LuLu was about say the word until she looked ahead of him and got a smile.

"Ot! Ot!" She bounced reaching her arms out.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Scratchansniff screams out of frustration as he tore out the last of his hair that he had left, he falls onto his chair as he finally gave up.

Turns out that Dot, Yakko, and Wakko were standing outside the door.

"There's my cute little baby sister." Dot smiles.

"Bald! Bald! Bald!" LuLu pat Scratchansniff head as he now had a bald head.

"Did you have a good time with Scratchy?" Yakko smirked, already knowing the answer.

LuLu nodded as she pointed to Wakko's hat "Red!"

"That's right my hat is red." Wakko smiles "Good job munchkin." He booped her nose.

"Thanks Scratchy see ya next week." Yakko have a smug look as they all walked out.

"Bye Bye." LuLu waved as they left the room.

"Oh those kids are gonna be the end of me." Scratchansniff sighed as he felt his now bald head.