Hulu Lulu

The year was 2020

Somewhere in Burbank California lied four tombstones

Yakko Warner 1930-1998

Wakko Warner 1930-1998

Dot Warner 1930-1998

And last but least

LuLu Warner 1930-1998

Suddenly three white gloves hands pop out of the graves, the three Warner siblings slowly raise out of the ground like zombies

"Man That was a good nap!" Yakko cracks his back.

"I need that." Wakko stretches his arms

"Uh guys." Dot looks around as if she were looking for something "Where's LuLu?"

A tiny squeak is heard as they all turn around, the bottom torso of a baby struggles to get out as she kicks her legs.

"Oh boy looks like LuLu got stuck." Yakko grabs her waist and pulls a couple of times before LuLu finally pops out, shaking the dirt out of her hair.

"Hi there sleeping beauty." Dot smiles at her baby sister "Did you have a good nap?" She boops her nose which does a cute squeak, LuLu response by giggling squishing her cheeks.

"Agh why are you so CUTE!!!" Dot squeezes her tight in a hug, Lulus eyes go crossed eyes like it was about to pop out of her head.

"Ok Ok Dot let go your gonna break her." Yakko laughs, grabbing LuLu from her as Dot pouts that he broke the hug.
..........................................

LuLu sits in baby chair as Wakko opens a jar of baby food "Alright Munchkin open the airplane here comes the tunnel." Wakko does plane noises flying the spoon to LuLu, LuLu flings up her arms making the food go all over Wakko's face.

"Ok a little bit of turbulence." Wakko shakes the food off like a dog. "Ok let's try again open up Lu." Wakko puts the spoon close to her lips but she turns away with a pout.

"Come on Munchkin I'm sure it's not that bad." Wakko takes the spoon and puts in his mouth "Mmm mushed peas." He continues to eat it

Dot walks in and sees Wakko "Wakko! Are you eating Lulu's food again?"

Wakko scrambles and puts the jar behind hide his back "Nooooooo?" He smiles showing his goo covered green teeth.

Dot rolls her eyes "Right." She takes LuLu out of the chair carrying her away. "Yeah wanna go see the CEO Lu?"

LuLu claps her hands with joy.

..........................................

The female CEO of the Warner brothers studio was in her office doing yoga in her uniform "I don't care if she broke her ankle wrap it up and keep going! Movies don't make themselves ya know!"

The door is kicked down by the Warners "We're here!"

"Great." The CEO slumped ending her call "Why if isn't the Warners what a pleasant surprise." She mumbles sarcastically. She suddenly feels a bite on her leg.

"Ow!" She screams, she looks down to see LuLu chewing on her leg "Get this baby off me!" She wiggles her leg but LuLu holds her grip.

Wakko grabs and pulls her off "Sorry she's going though a teething phase." Wakko pulls a teething toy out of his hat handing it to LuLu as she chews away while he holds her in his arms.