Chapter /2/

When Kokichi fell asleep I took a minute to look at him, he looked peaceful. I placed a small kiss on his forehead and  brush a hair out of his face, giving it one last look before leaving his dorm to go to the cafeteria. He wanted him to have food because he probably was going to be hungry when he woke up.

I make my way to the cafeteria when I was interrupted. I hear someone clear their throat. "Hey, Shuichi, what were you doing in... Ouma's room..?" I turn to face him. What does he want now? "What, oh ah... I was just checking in him, whats up?" "Kaito and I were going to hang out, care to join?" Maki says in her usual flat-toned voice. "Oh, I would but I've got some things I got to do" I say looking up to face Kaito. There was an awkward silence before Kaito spoke up again "So, was Ouma the one who got there memories back? Is he a lovely person now?" Kaito says sarcastically. Damn, I really wish I could backhand him right now. "I uh, I should really get going" I say turning back towards the caféteria.

I walk into the kitchen to see Kurumi/Kirumi in her designated spot, she was packaging leftovers into plastic Tupperware to store in the fridge. I explain the what happend with Kokichi. She then puts some foodin a containerand hands it to me. I thank her and leave to go back to Kokichi's dorm.

As I head back to his dorm room, to my surprise his door is wide open.

AN/// Hey guys, I apologize for the short chapter I just typed it up in the ten minutes of free time I had in school. Like always feel to leave a suggestion for any unpublished chapters, I still don't have an ending planned for this. Have a good day/night.

-Love, Navia