Chapter/4/

Kokichi's POV:

I wake up to Shuichi not there I feel a pit in my stomach I mean why would he be here still I mean I told him "until I fall asleep" though I'm disappointed he isn't like he was before the 'game' I mean I like that he doesn't hit me anymore  I miss his affection. Looking to the side I see my clock reading 2:00 looks like I slept in a bit too long. I get up and change into my outfit an all-white outfit, a checkered bandana, a black cape, a black police-looking type hat and I put on some cute hair pins in. Looking at my outfit it still is a bit too bland and I put on rainbow socks and black converse instead of my usual black and purple 'healed' shoes.

I walk outside of my dorm and head to the school. 'I hope I don't run into anyone except for Shuichi I don't want any more surprises I mean Kaitos is still an asshole but maki isn't the same she used to be my 'best friend' but now she doesn't even care I mean I would be happier if she just sat there and watched but she bullied me too. I used to be an annoying brat and lied 24/7. I really don't know how I did that I mean I would not be able to do that id be too scared...Makis really scary. Finally, I  make it to the library.

I walk into the library to see Shuichi. He turns to me "hey Ouma, what are you doing here?" "Oh! I'm sorry I-I can leave if y-you want!" "Oh no that's ok Ouma, come here I want to show you something" I walk over to him and he shows me a few photos. 

The first one is a photo of the first Danganronpa class the second one of Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Koyoko Kirigiri, Aoi Asahina and Toko Fukawa / Genocide Jill.

The third one is a photo of the Danganronpa 2 class and the Forth one of Hajime Hinata, Akane Owari, Sonia Nevermind, Kazuichi Soda and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu.

"I think that these are the other Danganronpa classes but I don't know what there are fewer of the same people in these ones."

"S-survivors..." is all I could mudder out. "They are the survivors of Danganronpa..." ... "well I think that we should stop looking around, for now, it's almost lunchtime in the meantime I'm going to read you can stay if you want." He then walks over to a shelf and looks there for a bit before pulling a book off the shelf and sitting down on the floor opening the book. 

I sit there for a minute and look at Shuichi he looks so ... peaceful I walk over to him and sit beside him. I look at his features he doesn't have a baby face but he also doesn't have a more of a 'man' face he has a mix and how his golden greyish eyes glimmer in the light. I lay my head on his shoulder and a light shade of blush creeps on to his face.

we sit there for a bit before I make my way to his lap and bury my face into his shoulder. He then puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I feel so safe in his embrace he's not like the Shuichi before he is so much more gentle and caring so he wouldn't mind if I tell him...

"Shuichi?" I slowly pull away from him thinking if I should even do this could ruin everything we have." yes?" " i- i "before I could really do anything I kiss him.

Shuichi's POV:

"i-i" before he could finish his sentence his lips crash into mine. They're so soft and before I could really do anything I was already melting into the kiss god I missed his kiss. he slowly pulls away "S-sorry," he says a bit scared. "it's fine," I say pulling him into a hug. "I love you." I say "I-i love you too.

Okay, that's it for chapter 4 it was a bit of a filler chapter because I didn't know what to do but the next chapter will be more interesting. word count: :709

-Ran-Mao