Chapter / 3/

Shuichi's POV:

I open Ouma's door to see Kaito & Maki in there yelling at Ouma-Kun." What's going on?" I look around the room to see stuff thrown around the room and Ouma sitting in the corner with his knees up to his chest looking down and having his hands over his ear and crying I think." W-why are you in here? What are you doing" I say kinda worried Kaito turns to me and says

"What the hell is he doing, do you really think I'm going to believe him he's doing his stupid acting shit again." 

"Kaito stop you scaring him!" I put the tray of food down and rush to Ouma's side avoiding the few things that were what was thrown at Ouma." You need to leave!"I say almost ready to through hands. At this point maki was already walking out the door but before leaving giving me a look as if to say you will regret this.  

"What the hell man I thought we were friends, you're going to regret this." Kaito then slams the door on the way out.

"Are you ok...?" I say. Ouma then looks up with tears still welling up in his eyes "yeah..." he says getting up and moving to his bed.

"I'm sorry about them." "I-it's ok, I-it's not your fault!" he says slightly shifting from his place "you should eat something," I say picking up the food tray off the table and handing it to Ouma. "T-thanks" Ouma then finishes his food a places the tray on the table. "Have you slept at all you look tired" I say picking up the stuff off the floor and putting it in its original place. "N-no, I couldn't fall asleep l-last night..." "Oh I'm sorry I can leave so you can get some rest," I say getting up to leave when Ouma grabs my wrist. "wait...can you stay here until I fall asleep?" "O-of course," I say sitting back down.

we sit there for about 15 minutes  and Ouma's still not showing any signs of falling asleep " C-can you lay with me?" Yes he will be mine and only mine again I think I took a bit too long to answer because Ouma eminently apologized and said I didn't have to and that he didn't know why he said that "it's okay" i say laying down beside him. A couple of minutes later Ouma falls asleep but then snuggles up to my chest. He's warm and soft and I feel different I'm not sure why but I like this feeling after a while I fall asleep.

AN/// I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you guys for the reads and votes it means a lot to me. Word count: 457

-Ran-Mao