Chapter/5/

//TW// Homofobic Slurs 

Shuichi's P.O.V

I and kokichi sit there until it was lunch. Ding  Dong ding Dong "it's lunchtime" Ding Dong Ding Dong. I and Kokichi get up and head down the hall to the cafeteria Ouma grabs my arm. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I say looking at the frightened Kokichi. "Y-yes," he says slightly moving behind my back. God, he's so cute. 

We step into the cafeteria and all eyes go on us. Kaito runs over to me and Kokichi "Hey man uh I'm really sorry about earlier" god does he really think I'm that dumb doe s e really think I'm going to forgive him? Maki trails behind glaring at the boy who was attached to my arms. He then gives me and kokichi sorry and that it won't happen again. of course I didn't by his fake apology. We then head over to the table with Maki and Kaito. Kirumi hands us all our lunch there Pitas. I actually look forward to Kirumis food she's the ultimate maid for a reason.

3rd person

"So uh kokichi what with your outfit," Kaito says "U-uh what do you m-mean?" kokichi says looking down "It looks a bit extra if you know what I mean" kokichi eyes start to glimmer in the light as he looks down further "stop Kaito," Shuichi says. "What, it's not my fault he dressed like a little fagot"

Shuichi's P.O.V

"What, it's not my fault he dressed like a little fagot" I look over to my Kokichi and see tears streaming down his perfect face. how dare he. I look over to Kaito "W-Why would you say something like that!" Kaede looks over to me and mouthes don't. "Why are you getting all mad at me he's the one dressing like that" that was the last straw before i lept over the table and punched Katios stupid little face.

Sorry for the short chapter and I'm sorry that  I make such a big mistake when writing this story and asking to read it over again I'm also sorry that this was such a short chapter I've been working on my other story that is going to be published next week and I would appreciate if you checked that out. word count 379 

-yours truly Ran-Mao