End

Hey everyone
I would like to thank all of you guys for reading and supporting this fanfic. I appreciate all the likes and comments you guys leave and it means a lot. But I unfortunately won't be continuing this story. I myself have changed as a person and I'm not really interested in this anymore, neither do I enjoy writing a whole book. I know a lot of you guys will get upset but if you have ever written a fanfic you know how much work it is. Plus I started this when I was one of those crazy danganronpa fans and I'm not even into anime anymore and I just like video games (I'm aware that it's a game but you get my point) also I wrote a lot of this when I was an early teen soo most of the writing is sloppy and I would need to re-write all of the story for me to be happy with it.

But I will leave this unfinished just incase I want to come back to this. Another reason is I don't even think about this, because I haven't even thought about this in months and I completely forgot I posted on here. And I haven't actually read on wattpad in almost a year but I just randomly remembered I had this so I figured I would just give a quick update just so you guys don't wait for this to be finished because it most likely will never be.

But thanks again.