Chapter /6/

//TW// Selfharm & suicidal thoughts/ attempt at suicide

Kokichi's P.O.V:

I saw Shuichi punch Kaito in the face... and I instantly feel a pit in my stomach. This is all my fault why would Shuichi do this for me? He looks so mad... maybe Kaitos is right I should just kill myself like he said when he came into my room while Shuichi was gone.

Shuichi and Kaito fall to the ground within a second I'm watching one throwing punches at the other. "STOP" I hear Kaede say while running to them trying to pry Kaito off Shuichi both still at each other though I stand there. Miu then runs over to help Kaede finally getting both off each other.

3rd person:

Shuichi stands up looking at Kaito while spitting blood out of his mouth. "Shuichi!" Kokichi says running over to the taller blue-haired male. " A-are you ok Shuichi?" Ouma says with a worried look on his face "Yes Kokichi, no need to worry about me." he says pulling the smaller boy into a warm embrace.

*at night time* Shuichi's P.O.V:

 I walk back to the secret room in the library after I finally got kokichi to sleep after what happened with Kaito I wish I just kill right now but I can the rest of the game wouldn't be interesting enough if he died too soon. Right now I'm getting the preparations done so that Kokichi will be his lying self again its more interesting like that. I also am getting monokuma to rehearse his speech saying the wonderful kokichi will be turned back and that there will be a new motive here in a few days if no one hurried up on killing each other.

Right after that that the nighttime announcements go off meaning that it's my queue to go back to my dorm so no one sees me coming out of that room in the morning. After  I go back to m dorm I read a book I found in the library considering I'm not tired and I don't have anything else to do but after reading for a bit I start to miss Ouma so a get up and walk over to his dorm knocking on it softly. 

Kokichi opens it and invites me in apologizing about what happened earlier I say that it was nothing and after talking a bit we end up cuddling and falling asleep in each others embrace.

Kokichis P.O.V:

I woke up dizzy and something felt... off I don't know what it was but it just didn't set right to me I look over to my clock and it was 4:00 great I have two hours until morning so whatever will I do. i look over to my dresser and Shuichi's hat is there? That's odd I don't remember taking it never the less I walk over to the hat and pick it up and hold it carefully as if it was a porcelain doll but I could barely feel it it felt like a feather. I set the hat down carefully and over my dresser and put on my outfit for the day the same plain thing I wear every day adding no accessories because of what happened yesterday...

After I get dressed and sit down on my bed stair there at the selling and all of a sudden the morning announcements go off? No way it was just- 4 but now it's 6 maybe the time just went fast. Anyway, I walk out of my dorm to the school to the cafeteria as soon as I walk there's an off feeling then as the light turns off and on. Everyone's surrounding me laughing and pointing. suddenly Shuichi walks out of the crowd.

"You useless Kokichi you should have never lived you should die first!" Tears start streaming down my face as everyone's face turns black with red eyes and a huge wide grin. "aw is the baby crying go kill your self baby go do it do it" Shuichi says then everyone starts chanting "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! over and over again. I had enough and I run out but before Shuichi yells                      "YOUR ALONE KOKICHI AND YOU ALLWAYS BE!"                                                                         

I run to my dorm shutting and locking it going over to my dresser and pulling out a knife from my bottom drawer. "I'm going to do it it's what Shuichi wants to write," I say tears streaming down my face. I walk over to the bathroom and shut the creaking door behind me. Slowly sliding down the door. I stare at the knife moving slightly moving it getting a small glare of light to shine off it. No more stalling I think to myself and slowly put the blade against my skin feeling a sharp pain in my resalt. I push the blade deeper into my skin as blood pools out of my arm. I do this until I get dizzy from blood loss. I then take the knife and stab my stomach feeling no more pain and a bright light.

Alright that's it for this chapter I hope you liked it but there's not really much for the author's note today anyways with ships do you prefer Miu and Kaede or Miu and K1-B0. Word count: 871

-Ran-Mao