GenderSwap! Shaggy Intro

So on here Rin_1500 made a request for a story like this and I like the idea of doing it and I hope you guys enjoy this.

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Hello, I’m Sarah Rogers, and I’m the scarey cat of Mystery INC including my dog Scoobert Doo, but he likes it more when people call him Scooby.

Like i said I’m apart of the Mystery Incorporated and I sometimes think that I'm a screw up cause on every case we do myself or Scooby mess up the plan or just get in the way. We don’t mean any harm but we just get in the way and just plain clumsy. 

Fred always say that it’s a man in a mask but Scooby and I always get scared over anything that is scary to us, like ghosts, monsters and other things. 

All negative things aside, I do enjoy solving mysteries because Scooby and I can find some fun on some cases.

Other then Scooby, I love food Scooby and I are food craves but don't tell Scooby I'm saying this but I kinda wish I had more human friends other the mystery gang it’s just that I want to find someone who can relate with, like someone who has the same interests as me and maybe loves Scooby Snacks. (see what I'm hinting at)  Kinda speaking of that, I don’t really know my sexuality I mean I’ve always been curious if I like girls or not even though I never had a relationship before I may just be bi-curious. Because at one point I found Daphne very pretty but she doesn’t know I find her very pretty. 

One more thing all I wear is green no matter which shade of green it is, I’m good with it as long it’s not any dark green colors like pine green or crocodile green any of though color but Lime and just plain green are my favorites whatever and sometimes I do wear brown but only for my pants but green is my all time favorite color.

Well, I got to go, the Mystery gang has a mystery to do and Daphne got captured by the Luna Ghost Well, see ya.

A/N: I want to tell you this cause I'm pretty sure that Mary-Jane is still in my story unless you guys want to gender switch MJ as well I can do that. 

Also there will no mature chapters or scenes in this story unless you guys want that I can do that. 

Enjoy the story.

Words: 428