The Gang's Back Together

Velma and Fred arrived at the airport but separate ways and Velma looks beside her and saw Fred

Velma and Fred arrived at the airport but separate ways and Velma looks beside her and saw Fred. "Fred?" Fred looks up and saw Velma. "Velma? Are you going this way?"

She nodded. "How have you...?" Velma trailed off.

"Been?" Fred finished for her.

"Yes".

"Great. I'm on the lecture circuit with my new book... - ...Fred on Fred: The Many Faces of Me." Fred said, showing Velma his book.

~Flashback~

"In Chapter 7, I detailed how the black knight ghost with no supernatural phenomenon but a cowardly yet ingenious man in mask. I induced this from a nearly imperceptible detail that a man of a lesser skill would have passed over as irrelevant. A zipper in the back of the head." Fred said, at a stand desk, showing the back of a mask to three viewers.

"Now later for $5, you can come up and touch it. Any questions?" Fred asks, and one teen boy raises his hand. "Yes?"

"Yeah, why you suck?" One teen boy insults Fred, Fred wasn't too impressed with it.

"Oh!" Another teen boy raises his hand. "Who dye your hair?" Fred just lightly chuckled and smiles.

~end of flashback~

"Jinkies, that's impressive." Velma said.

Fred smiles, "And yourself?" He asked.

"I've been working at NASA, developing hydropowered missile defense systems. But, more importantly..." Fred was amazed. "...I'm on a journey of self-discovery." Velma said, but clearly she was lying.

~Flashback~
Velma was in a counseling session with other people. (I'm assuming) "Velma, when did you first experience these feelings of low self-esteem?" The counselor asked.

"Well, for a long time I was part of a group where I didn't get the attention I deserve." Velma said.

"Which group was it?" A guy said who was clearly over happy.

"Mystery Inc." Velma started but got cut off.

"Wow, Fred Jones." A girl said.
"And that giant dog." The "smiley" man said and Velma slightly smiled.

"Oh, and remember Daphne, she was were so hot." The smiley man and and another man said with a smile. "Oh remember Sarah." The man that was a chunky adds but slowed down when he saw Velma's face.

"I don't remember a Thelma." The woman said, clearly upsetting Velma.

~End of Flashback~

"NASA?" Fred said.

"Charter service to Spooky Island will begin boarding momentarily." An announcer said.