Finding 2 Missing Team Members

Daphne woke up by something hitting her head, she turned to see something is wrong with the hotel

Daphne woke up by something hitting her head, she turned to see something is wrong with the hotel. "Something messed up is happening." She said, Sarah, Scooby and Maryjane woke up next.

"Is the Coast Guard here?" Sarah asked and was shocked. "What happened to the shattered windows and busted walls?" Sarah said noticing the Hotel's damage is repair.

"Yo, Red. The ball." A blonde girl with pigtails said.

Daphne threw the volleyball  back to her. "Let's go." She said to the group. 

Everyone in the area was either playing volleyball or dancing to the band's performance. "Anyone else think this is strange?" Sarah asked and Scooby nodded next to her. 

"Okay, we need to split up." Daphne said.

"Why?" Sarah asked.

"We need to find Fred and Velma." Daphne said, giving Sarah a pointed look.

"I’ll go this way." Maryjane said, walking away.

"And we’ll go with you." Sarah said, stepped forwards pointing behind the best friends. "Come on, Scoob." And they left going the way that Daphne pointed to. 

Daphne went around the pool area, the lead singer was singing to Daphne. But then she saw the lead singer's eyes glowed green and his voice went a bit deep and went back to normal. She walked off, a bit creeped out. 

Scooby sniffed people's feet and looked up to see someone familiar. "Fred?" 

"Yo, the bitch was like, What? And I was like, Later on!" Fred says in a gangster tone. 

"Freddy!" Sarah went up to the boy in dark shades and in his normal blue outfits. But he was wearing a white tank top and his usual blue shorts and sunglasses. 

"What up, dog? And

"What up, dog? And... uh dog." Fred responds but his tone dropped looking at Scooby. 

"Keeping it real." Scooby said, coolly. 
Sarah chuckled at her dog's actions but looked back at Fred.  "What happened last night?" She asked.