Plan Reveals

Scooby was in the same room that Daphne found the daemon ritus but the triangle was closed around him keeping the dog captured

Scooby was in the same room that Daphne found the daemon ritus but the triangle was closed around him keeping the dog captured. He was whimpering very much as he looked at the 2 guards and a guy playing a game which gave him an idea. 

Scooby started to pant and holding his chest trying to fake a heart attack. "Relp, I'm rying!" Then laid her back, closing pretending to be dead then opened a eye.  

"It didn’t work the first few times you did it either." The guy said. 

"I'm really rie respite." Scooby said pointing at his head. (It's so hard to tell what Scooby is saying here, even I have a hard time understanding what he's saying) 

"Then why are you talking?" The guy said annoyed and Scooby touched his head cringing. "Rupid." He said cringing at his mistake. 

○○

When they got to the beach, they saw the voodoo man covered in ash sitting by a fire pit.

"I know how to handle this guy." Daphne explained to the rest of them. "Hey, you! What're you doing?" She walked away from us and they all looked at each other.

"Yes. That is masterful." Velma mumbled so only Fred and Sarah could hear her. They jogged up to catch up with Daphne.

"I'm trying to do a voodoo ritual if you don't mind. Thank you very much! I need to get the right ingredients." The voodoo man said. "The only way to protect myself is by blessing this dead Arnouki beast. They're about to perform their evil Darkopalypse ritual."

"Darkopalypse ritual?" Velma asked asked, taking the Daemon Ritus out of Sarah's hands.

"Right." Voodoo man said.

"That's what the ancient text describes." Velma opened the Daemon Ritus and the voodoo man freaked out by it. "Don't open that!" He exclaimed.

"They use the protoplasm in the vat as an energy source. And the leader needs to absorb a purely good soul to complete the ritual." Velma reads the signs in the Daemon Ritus.

"Legend has it, once the ritual is performed... ...the creatures will rule on Earth for 10,000 years. That's why I have this in my house. To protect myself." The voodoo man said, picking up his things.

"You have another one of those?" Sarah asked him for one of the freaky beasts but the voodoo man ignored him.

"Those creatures are taking over the world? That is so mean." Daphne stated.

"Now they can't do the ritual without a pure human soul. Where will they get one?" Fred asked.

"I didn't say human." Velma said.

Sarah realized who is going to be sacrificed. "Oh boy." She said.

○○

Scooby was in still in the triangular prison cell and Scooby was whimpering until the cell begins to open, Scooby whimpered as he backed away.