Calming Down

Sarah’s Second Look:

Warning: Fluff

The gang returned to the hotel where Emile Mondevarious came up and noticed the smiling faces. "Mystery Inc. You all seem rather cheery. Good news, I hope?" Emile said.

"Mr. Mononucleosis..." Fred got the last name wrong which annoyed Emile. "Yes?" 

"We have hit a clue smorgasbord." Fred said.

"We have three suspects as to who's behind this evil hooty." Daphne said, as Sarah raised up 3 fingers. 

"N' Goo Tuana. He believes your park's on enchanted ground." Velma said.

"The voodoo man, who tricked me into going to the castle." Daphne said. 

"And you." Fred said, pointing at Emile. "Let's split up. We'll meet in a half-hour. I'll interview employees to see if they've noticed anything odd." Fred added. 

"I’ll translate these inscriptions Daphne found." Velma said, looking at the Daemon Ritus.

"I’ll go research cults on the Net." Daphne said, high fiving Velma as they both walked away. 

"I'm a suspect?" Emile asked, astonished.

"Don’t take it personally. It’s because you creep I out." Fred said, walking away. 

Sarah and Maryjane were sitting a booth having a couple drinks and Sarah was relaxing and finally having some adult time. 

"Why are you smiling some much?" Maryjane asked with a smile on her face. 

"I’m just enjoying this, I never had some girl friends apart from the mystery gang and I quite enjoy it." Sarah admits. 

"Really, well back home i don’t have a lot of friends as well. But I’m really happy I met you Sarah." Maryjane says and puts a hand over Sarah’s, which she looked at it and smiled. 

○○

Velma looked at the Daemon Ritus with a dentist mirror in her right hand. 

Velma put the mirror beside and put fingers turning to show more rituals. "Jinkles." She picked up the mirror and looked at the closer at them.

The guy who sat beside Velma on the cart going to the Spookapalooza came in and took a seat right next to her.