The Team Break Up

Warning: Angst

Warning: Angst

The gang was outside the factory, walking to the mystery machine and Sarah had her jacket on since it was getting chilly out. "Fred, I can't believe you took credit for my plan again." Velma said.

"Some plan. That ghost pawed me for an hour and a half." Daphne complained and Sarah rolled her eyes as she puts the bags in the trunk.

"Daphne, It's not our fault you always get kidnapped." Fred said matter of factly and Daphne had a hurt look on her face. "I don't always get kidnapped. Can't believe you'd say that to me." Daphne said, angrily.

"Oh, please. You come with your own ransom note." Velma said and Daphne took Velma's glasses off her eyes. "My glasses!" She exclaimed as she got on the floor.

"Who's helpless now?" Daphne taunts her glasses friend.

"I'm going to kill you, Daphne!" Velma snapped as she thought she had Daphne but actually held Fred's neck.
"Watch the ascot!" Fred complains.

"You guys, look, I know I'm just the girl that carries the bags... ...but we all play an important part in this group. I mean, we're just like a big, delicious banana split. Fred, you're the big banana. Daphne, you're the pastrami and gum-flavored ice cream. And Velma ...you're the sweet-and-sour mustard sauce that goes on top." Sarah said, as Scooby hummed in agreement but felt hungry. "That sounds pretty good, doesn't it Scoob?" Sarah chuckled at her dog. Scooby agreed.

"You know what, Sarah? You've really put it in perspective for me

"You know what, Sarah? You've really put it in perspective for me." Velma said. Before tearfully saying, "I quit!"

Everyone was shocked but Daphne quickly say. "No way. You can't quit. I was gonna quit in, like, two seconds. Now everyone will think I copied off the smart girl." Daphne said, pouting a bit.

"Now, wait a minute. Maybe I quit." Fred said, looking around him before landing his eyes on Daphne. "I do. Yeah, I quit!" Fred said, walking to his car.

"I'm out of here." Velma said, bumping into Daphne.

"Good riddance." Daphne said, as She walks towards her car.

"Don't... No. Don't go. Come on, you guys, don't do this." Sarah begs, but the team walked up to their cars. "Please, don't go." Sarah begs almost in tears.

"Do I quit?" Scooby whimpers and looks at his owner.

"No, Scoob... friends don't quit." Sarah frowns.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me for a while, buddy

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me for a while, buddy." Sarah said from the driver seat.

"What now, Rarah?" Scooby asked from the back.

"I guess we'll all just do what we do best, Scoob." Sarah said.

Words: 438