MONSTER Attack

Warning: CREEPY monsters

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warning: CREEPY monsters

A ugly creepy purple monster broke a glass window and let out a ear splitting scream. It was the same creature that scared Scooby. 

"Monster!" Fred shouts and everyone went on a rampage of running. Fred tripped and the monster grabbed his foot. It breathed in his face and Fred passed out.

Velma unfortunately lost her glasses and was on her hands and knees looking for them. "My glasses. I can’t find my glasses. Help me find my glasses." She said.  

The monster held her glasses and gave them to her. "Thank you." She put her glasses on and saw the monster in front of her but she was drunk. "Nice mask. Bad breath." She chuckled but the monster picked her up and she grounded the monsters it was thinking that it was a man in The Mask but really it wasn't when she realized it it the master grout interface and she realized  that she was in trouble. "Jinkles." 

The Monster blew in Velma's face and she fell unconscious in his arms but she arched her head backwards. 

"Velma!" Sarah yelled and a monster broke through the wall behind Sarah and Maryjane. They ran towards the bar and jumped over it.  A guy that liked Velma was taken away as well.

"This is, like, the opposite of what I wanted to do today." Sarah said, freaked out.

Daphne ran up the stairs then jumped towards the bar and saw that N' Goo was heading towards it as well. "Leave it!" He shouts. Daphne got enough time to grab it and sticked out her tongue at him. He was just about to reach out for her with a bunch of panic guys dragged him  the opposite way. Daphne steps in front of Mr Mondevarious in a protective way. "Stand back, sir. I'll protect you."

Suddenly Emile was grabbed by a monster dragging him down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suddenly Emile was grabbed by a monster dragging him down. "Mr. Mondevarious!" She exclaimed as she squealed when a monster's had tried to grab her but she hit the Monster's hand with their purse as Sarah and Maryjane went up to her. "Daphne, go!" Sarah yelled as Daphne and Mary Jane ran down the stairs. "Scooby Doo, where are you?!" She yelled and a monster broke the floor and he ran off. 

Scooby was hiding underneath a suitcase and a monster followed him removing the suitcase which Scooby noticed and right before the monster could catch him. Scooby decided to give the monster a manicure not until biting the claws off and the creature yelped at the sight of it. 

Which cued Scooby to run off. Then Scooby scattered on the bar and rushed past a hamburger which caught his eye but when he turned to eat it the monster appeared Which cued Scooby to run off. Then Scooby scattered on the bar and rushed past a hamburger which caught his eye but when he turned to eat it the monster appeared above him and Scooby took off again leaving the monster with the burger but Scooby grabbed it from his hand. "Thank you." Then ran off again. 

The 3 girls stopped in a hallway. "Where's Scooby?" Daphne asked, as they looked for the dog.

"I hope he’s okay." Sarah said, then they heard. "Right here." They were literally swept off their feet buy a suitcase mover and let me look behind them to see Scooby was the one pushing it. "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"

"Hey, Scoob." 

Scooby wasn’t paying attention but the four humans know that they were getting closer to a window, a glass window. "Scooby!" The humans exclaimed as they crashed into the window, landing on a soft fabric then rolling and landing onto the ground.

Later on, Sarah, Scooby, Maryjane and Daphne were hiding in vases so the monsters would pass by without seeing them. When they were ginge they popped their heads up. 

"I have a sinking feeling these dudes aren't brainwashed cult members." Sarah said nervously.

"Then what are they?" Daphne asked, "What do they want with the college students?"

"We need to follow them." Daphne stated.

That caused for Shaggy to look at Daphne funny. "Say what?"

"So we can defeat the creatures and save Fred and Velma." Daphne said.

"That sort of like my plan: Get out of here, let the creatures eat Fred and Velma." Sarah nervously said and whimpers.

"No way. Fred and Velma always figured out everything. Now it's our turn Sarah. For the first time, they're the damsels in distress, not me." Daphne said, her barrel tipped over and she fell. "Help?"

"Timber." 

They followed the monsters to their cave. It was located where the Spookapalooza was. "Okay, I’m calling for help." Maryjane said, pulling out your phone, but Daphne stopped her.

"No. I got this. I got this." The monsters went inside of the mouth other monster and it shut tight "I don’t got this." Daphne kneeling back on the ground besides Maryjane. Maryjane sighed and put her phone on her ear.

"Hello, sir. We’re on Spooky Island. Our friends were... uh kidnapped. We need someone here right away." Maryjane said in a soft tone of voice. 

They all went to the beach since the Coast guard told Maryjane that they had to meet someone at the pier and she agreed. 

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 887