Chapter 1 Settling in with Protogen?

[INTRODUCTION TRAILER DISCLAIMER]

It's an amazing day for you as you are a high school student who is on summer break and has decided to stay at home so your parents can go on a honeymoon for the summer. Your parents have paid bills and everything to cover for summer and will not be back until a week after school starts.

Y/N:Man I am nervous about this I mean it's the first time I will be alone for the summer. But I am 18 so I am sure it will be fine. Suddenly you get a phone call from your parents and you almost instantly pick up

Y/N: Hi Mom, hi dad!

Mom:Hello sweetie, well don't you sound quite excited about summer.

Y/N:No no...it's not that it's just well I mean I am excited but I just guess I missed you is all...hehe...

Mom:Well we miss you too honey oh and btw we knew you would get lonely being at the house alone a lot of the summer so your dad and I insisted we get you a surprise.

Y/N:Sur...prise what kind of surprise?

Dad: Well when your mom said surprise we basically mean someone to help watch and take care of you sort of like a babysitter or a best friend. Uhh I kinda basically just spoiled it but just wait until you see what it is specifically and you never know you might actually like the surprise.

Y/N:Aww c'mon mom and dad I don't need a babysitter and besides I have friends well...maybe a couple but still you don't understand I don't need someone to look after me, I can look after myself. You say in a stern tone

Dad:Now son you know I trust you but I don't want you being alone at home so here is what is gonna happen. You are gonna have someone there with you during summer and if you don't like that we'll then so be it but we are not gonna let you be by yourself so just before I Hang up I just wanna say I love you and good*...
You hang up just before he can finish and you sit down on the couch kind of upset when all of the sudden your door bell rings.

You get up and open the door when you see a large package with a note attached to it says "Protogen V.2.9"

The delivery man who delivered it to you says "I hope you enjoy the gift your parents were telling me all about it" when you think to yourself "huh that's kinda weird how did he know about the gift, does he know what's inside"?

Then you remember that he probably had to put it in the package so he would know what it was from my parents. You decide to try to lift the package inside, but soon you suddenly get the realization that the package is too heavy so you get a two wheeler from you supply shed in the backyard come back to the front door and manage to wedge it under the package and bring it inside.

You take a moment to see how to open it and notice a little flap that reads "Pull tab to open package" Without any hesitation you pull the tab and then suddenly WHAM!!! The box has suddenly fallen apart at all sides revealing a Slightly taller 6ft'4inch protogen standing before you

You stand there looking at the protogen who has a look of purple glowing lights on its shoulder pads, leg pads, and ear pads, it has a darker grey fur color and a description tag on its back right ear that says "Protogen gender type: female" you think it's kind of weird how a robot would need a gender, but as you make no problem of it you notice it as it's screen lights up and some text pops up that reads