Part4 The bedroom(side chapter: short)

(Keep notice this chapter was gonna be a lemon but I ain't writing that but it will still involve some smut so that's why I urge any underage people to just not read this chapter as it will be a explicit and short one)

So after she finally caught Y/n, she then looked him dead in the eye and said

Pt: ~Let's go somewhere more private, I think you'll enjoy it better there~ *giggles*

Y/n: Pt please don't do this I...I don't think I can handle*....

Pt: ~Shush now I think you'll enjoy this~

Pt then brought Y/n into the bedroom and layed him down on the bed locking the door

(Pov: outside the room)

A few minutes later the sound of a lot of bed creaking, thumping, and moans are happening from inside the room it was a solid hour and then eventually they were done...

(Pov: inside the room)

Pt: W...wow...that felt amazing....

Y/n: Not gonna lie...it kinda did

Pt: You see...I was gonna back up my hard drive later this week but I guess I won't have to ~now that you already did hehe~

Y/n: Hey....you kinda did this to me so I don't even wanna hear it, *slightly chuckles*

Pt: ~Wanna give it another go~?

Y/n: I literally can't even feel my body from the waist down...

Pt: True...I guess I rode you pretty hard huh....?

Y/n:...I am not even gonna answer that one so.

Pt then leans back down on top of him and starts to kiss and lick his neck

Y/n: Nnngh! Wh...what is th..this about?

Pt Doesn't stop and starts to rub his area again kissing him even more

Y/n: Pt...p...please.....I can't go no more....right now,............I need a break.....

Pt ignores his whines and suddenly kisses him very passionately on the mouth making him quiet down...

As the kiss is continually going on she starts to lick the inside of his mouth while there kissing and he instantly melts into it no longer fighting back and eventually after a full minute she finally stops and gives him a break still laying on top of him but this time just cuddling him and keeping him warm.

Pt: Quiet now...let's just enjoy the moment

Y/n:...hehe...ok

(Well I hope I did this chapter right with the slight smut bit, if I didn't I'm sorry I'm still learning but these next few chapters will be for all audiences but some will still involve some slightly sexual preferences.