Chapter 11 (It Takes)

Y/n: I can't do this alone Puro, please, come with me I think I know what to do they are planning to destroy earth...and I don't know how I know that but I do...but please Puro, I know with your help, and Pt's we can win...and stop this...

Puro: Fine, I'll join you and we'll do this whatever it takes...okay?...

Y/n: Let's go.

The two instantly rush to find Pt and are searching for a while but can't find her.

Y/n: PT!!!! PT PLEASE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME IF YOUR OUT THERE SEND ME A MESSAGE, GIVE ME A SIGN, DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!...

As Y/n is searching and yelling...a group of guards suddenly finds them and surrounds them,

(G = Guard,)
G1: We got eyes and target surrounded

G2: You too are coming with us

Y/n: Why...why are you doing this, where's Pt!?....

G4: Silence...

G2: Wait...Who is Pt...

G1: *wacks him upside the head* are you stupid he's talking about model 2.57x87ex38410429423se2041947xgh809 or V2.9 for short.

G2, three and four: oooohhhhh.

G1: If you resist anymore human we will open fire.

The other guards then grab Y/n and Puro and bring them to the ship setting them side to side down on the ground in front of their leader

TIME SKIP

#1: What is this?

G1: Sir! These are the others that wish to stop you Sir!

#1: What, you mean this runt and his, whatever the hell that is?

Y/n: *mumbles* puro.....

#1: What is that, are you wishing to speak to me? Then do it properly.

Y/n: *looks up at him* His name....is puro.

The guard then takes his gun and wacks Y/n in the head while the other guard grabs puro keeping them separated.

Puro: YOU SONS OF BITCHES ILL KILL YOU ALL IF I HAVE TO DONT HURT HIM!

G2: SHUT UP, and don't try anything either we have everything already planned for.

G1: You address him by sir before and after you speak! Understand?! *tosses him forward in front of the leader*

#1: Now....try again...

Y/n: S...sir...his name is puro sir....that's his name...

#1: That's his name what? Hmm...?...

Y/n: S...sir.

#1: Good, Well...now then I believe a refresher is in order, tell me first why are you here again.

Y/n: Sir I am here for Pt...and to s..stop you that's why I am here Sir.

#1: Well ok first off do me a favor, *Grabs Y/n and forces him to look over towards Pt* You see her over there, that defect,... That's what happens when you disobey my command and try to kill me, I-KILL, Y-O-U. *Drops him on the floor staring at him*

Y/n: *crying* wh...why would you do...th...this....we just wanted to live in peace...

#1: Look I know it's hard to understand, but you humans had your chance and now we tried to give you a new one but most rebelled originally...

Y/n: Wh....what do you mean...

#1: Many years ago hundreds of thousands of years ago, we came to your planet to offer peace so we sent out a group, we offered the humans peace and a potential partnership that would succeed to advance your planets resources by years ahead of your time, but...when the humans saw our kind,...they attacked, 100 went to earth...1 came back......Me. So ya see, that's why I don't trust you guys anymore, I only am asking you to join us now and we can stop this war, we can take you to a new home a better home, we will fix pt reset her memory and she can be all yours if you like....

Y/n: I...I never knew but...this isn't the way, by killing multiple humans...what sick, twisted methodical, inhumane, psychotic, Ludacris, dumb ass bullshit is that. You killed so many for no reason and now you want me to join you?!

#1: Oh no they aren't dead you misunderstand, the gas we released had multiple little nano bots in it that collected their soul essence and transferred their soul and consciousness into a new protogen body, hundreds, of THOOUUSSAANNDSS of protogens you see up their in the ship, were once humans from this planet...

Y/n:...so what does this mean for us...what can I do to save this all and everyone...there has to be a way...

#1: Sorry but this is the only way and don't worry we will fix up your friend in no time and she'll be good as new.

Y/n: N...no please this can't be the only way, please we have to save them!....And My friend Pt, I LOVED HER! She was my everything, along with my parents who once left my house that day died... or so I thought...you're a monster a monster I say! I shouldn't even dare to call you sir!

#1: I understand your resolve, but I'm not a monster, as bad as it may seem, but you're out of time.

Suddenly Y/n starts to glow and slowly starts changing but the light from him glowing is so bright, no one can see...moments later it stops and he is now, full protogen.

Puro:...b...but how I thought we took the battery core out...

#1: It's his anger...see...here's the thing though Y/n: you have only yourself to blame for all this, you lost, your friend is dead, and puro will soon be too, you have only yourself and no one else, unless you join us, but you just stopped it, the war, because of this conversation, now we can live in peace, but you'll have to join us or this isn't over, but what did this all cost you....

Y/n: Everything.

Suddenly guard #1 knocks him out along with guard #2 knocking puro out, and the screen fades to black.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and I am back, I know after a long time I was gonna be back sooner but there were complications and I couldn't get access to my wattpadd for a while but the story is not over and due to reasons I had to shorten the chapter and the sequel to this story will be happening and I will be dropping a teaser mini read for my next story later tonight I hope you guys have a good night and see you soon love you guys❤