Part 8 90% A changed fate and surpise visit?!

(Credit for the Amazing art goes to Kabby147)

(Credit to Vyx_33 for the idea for this chapter on a character we we should add thank you for that. Do not worry though I will make sure to keep the plot original.)

(Disclaimer: For those who don't know who Puro is not an original character and is a latex beast who accompanies the player who is a human named Colin who wakes up in a strange lab and is stuck in a large building inhabited by creatures called "latex beasts*. The players main goal is to find a way to escape while trying to maintain their humanity throughout the game the player is given puzzles to solve in order to pass through different parts of the game eventually if you get the right ending is forced to leave or stay. I will say no more as to not spoil the game ("Changed" By: Dragon Snow)

(Anyways now that that's out of the way onto the story)

Narrator: and now we are back and if we remember Y/n went to get a snack and we also*......

(4th wall break)
Pt: not to be rude narrator but could we just get on with the story...?

Narrator: Fine.

Pt: So uhh what are you gonna eat?

Y/n: Well I'm not sure but I'll think of something this dang transformation is still weird but it feels comfy...I a way I feel like a Changed man almost.

Pt: You see sometimes change can be good it isn't always bad.

Y/n: Well at least you haven't changed any you're still the same sweet protogen I met.

Pt: Yep and really nothing else has changed either and I don't plan on it changing.

Suddenly a slight warp sound is heard from the room

Pt: Wait did you hear that...

Y/n: Hear what?

Pt: Ok...I must've been hearing things......umm but anyways yeah, I feel like our lives can finally go back to normal and we can be done with the crazy crap for once...do you agree human.

Y/n: Couldn't agree more.

Pt: Well anyways...does human mind if I go to the bedroom and make the bed?

Y/n: a bit strange to do and ask...but uhh, sure I guess?

Pt then made her way upstairs and opened the door to realize it was darker than normal, Pt then tried to turn on the light switch but it also didn't work but She noticed it felt weird she looked at her hand and notices something crawling on it only to then throw it on the ground just noticing she was stepping in a all kinds of this black like slime...she then stepped back to only then see a pitch black creature was standing in the back corner turning around and looking at her with a white mask on its face that almost looked like a skull, this startled her and she suddenly ran down the stairs and started exclaiming