Part 7 A new start (75%)

(I Wanna connect more with people who read my stories so to do this I am gonna say this much if you ever have any ideas for this story or other stories I should right hit me up on discord: PsyTechXD#3806      but anyways onto the story part one of it that is...its gonna be fully finished tommorow but I want to give you guys something to read as I said I would)

It was approximately 5:00 in the afternoon and Pt was still asleep on the couch apart from Y/n who had transformed again in his sleep while they were laying together.

Y/n: Psst...hey Pt...Hey wake up *taps on her visor*

(Btw a little side note I have been thinking about it and I realized that Pt acted a little too much like an actual human and not enough like a protogen in a way so I changed the way she acts a little bit)

Moments later Pt powers on and sits up staring at Y/n with a slightly happy but confused look

Pt: Why does human have nervous expression on their face?

Y/n: Well uhhh I realized I changed again and also I can't move...

Pt: Why yes that's because I am still on top of you does human need a playback of earlier?

Y/n: No no no...just....no, it's not that I just wanted to ask if you could get off of me.

Pt: Oh!...Yes, of course. Sorry about that *jumps up off of him* sorry about that...I can get a little forgetfull sometimes.

Y/n: It's ok, everyone forgets even me.

Protogen: Even you?

Y/n: Uhh yeah even I forget sometimes it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Pt: You don't seem very forgetfull.

Y/n: Well I don't forget often but every now and then I need a refresher but uhh yeah...apart from that umm. I look almost completely transformed.

Pt: Well I think you look...a little...uhmm.

Y/n: Is it bad?

Pt: No no of course not! Never! I just think you look....handsome...and maybe cute...

Y/n: *Blushes a little* thanks....

Pt: Of course. I aim to please.

Y/n: Hey Pt I have a question...

Pt: Yes?

Y/n: I know this is random but uhh when we uhmm did...you know...the thing...uhh did you get pregnant.

Pt: Oh yes...about that uhmm...my sensors state yes but I just didn't want to tell you...

Y/n: W...wait so you can get pregnant....

Pt: Oh yeah I forgot to mention...uhmm the baby will be due in a few weeks...

Y/n: A few weeks?! I thought it would be a few months.