Scrapbook

Authors note: Here I kept all my ideas for the old book. I am very very sad that I'll be discontinuing that version. It has haunted and made me incredibly happy the past two years. I decided to let these unborn parts of the books live.

Please don't question them.

-Romania

-DDR AK

-USSR USA breakdance

-Skáney's knife

-New Spain and guts

-Washingmachine

-Conputer mouse

-The dream

-JJ grave
.........
.............

Celtic:Ireland
Germanic: anglo: Australia/USA/UK
:Nordic: Norway
: German: Germany/Austria
Slavic: Poland
Ukraine/Belarus/Russia
Romance: Romania/Mexico

......

"Aren't you overreacting just a little bit?" Germany asked you redolently.

"Overreacting? My GUTS were spilling out of my stomach and you're telling me that I'M overreacting?! What is wrong with you?"

"Doesn't that happen once in a while?" Belarus asked very quietly.

"No that doesn't happen once in a while. It doesn't happen at all."

You looked at them with disbelief. They were all too ashamed to raise their heads and meet your gaze, but none of them wanted to tell you what they had taken.

"I've had it with you." You said sighing, rubbing your eyes with frustration.

"I want all of your drugs and weapons here. Now." You pointed to the spot on the table in front of you.

After none of them moved, your final bit of patience snapped.

"Give me your coats. All of you." Your voice had a very bossy tone in it. It was already a hint that you were about to loose it.

"You can't take our coats!" Ireland protested, crossing his arms.

"That's it. That's the last fucking straw." You mumbled, voice already indicating that you wanted to commit not nice things.

Taking out the knife you had carried with you ever since the assault, you slammed your fist on the table.

"COATS. NOW."

The countries immediately took off their coats, eyes wide as dinner plates and shaky hands.

You rummaged them for tools and drugs, sparing put the other things they might find embarrassing.

The mountain of substances was huge to the point of disgust.

Vodka, Whiskey, Cognac, Beer, Rum, Cannabis, Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy, Morphine, Ketamine, Tobacco, Tequila, Flakka, Meth, Amphetamine, Hashish, Codeine, Marijuana, Speed, strong Honey wine and the Magic Mushrooms.

Staring at the pile, which already spilt to the floor, you felt sick to the stomach.

"You guys... have a serious problem." Was all you managed to utter.

The weapons you had found were concerning as well. Switchblades, knives, matches... that was all normal stuff. But also some pistols.

Now that all the coats were emptied, you felt even more sick.

These people were dangerous.

You shouldn't have let them stay here. But now you weren't able to kick them out.