Wait For Me [old version]

The Art

Breathtaking art made by PchelaGenadiy

Breathtaking art made by PchelaGenadiy .

Awesome art done by FallenDice

Awesome art done by FallenDice .

Make sure to check out their profiles and support them!

"Will you finish your tea?" A heavy Irish accent asked another province, who sat at the table, completely lost in his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yes." He nodded hectically before putting the brim of the cup back up to his mouth.

"When do you think Leinster will return?" The first province asked with a sigh.

"I don't know, Ulster." Connaught shook his head.

Suddenly a loud knock echoed from the door.

The two provinces didn't move. They had watched the meeting, and Berlin's angry explanation on TV. And now everyone was scared. Scared that there was going to be robberies and fights, maybe even wars just for recourses. And while they were grieving over the loss of their Fatherland, the last thing they wanted to do was put up with a fight.

"Lads it's me! Let me in!" They could make out Northern Ireland's voice from outside.

Connaught let out a sigh of relief whilst Ulster hurried to the door.

"Hello!" Northern Ireland smiled at Ulster.

"Who's at the door?" Another voice asked from inside.

"It's Northern Ireland, Munster." Ulster answered, before redirecting his attention to the woman in front of him.

"I can't believe what's going on right now. May I come in? I'm sick of listening to London's rants." She asked, plead shimmering in her eyes.

"Sure." The province nodded and let her pass.