#3 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐬!

Chapter created: May 18th

•Tw: none, just fluff <33
•A/n:
>I made this, because i was thinking about Cc!Bee duo-
> This is just purely platonic!
>There's not a single thing that would mention any romantic stuff!
>i hope you'll enjoy this :3
______________________________________
(This is about Tubbo, and his partner-
Don't take this anyhow wrong- this is just a story! ALSO! I'm not speculating Tubbo's sexuality, and i never will if you ask me :]| this is just a scenario that just seemed sweet to me LOL- that's why I made this :3 )
_____________________________________
Boo pov:
*Ring*

"H-huh?" Ranboo just woke up, he was just having a small nap, since Aimsey was Out with Bill, he decided to take a nap- eventually, he fell asleep.

Now- he was woken up by the ringtone his phone made.

"Who the hell is calling me in-"
He looked at the time.
"11AM-"
"GOD- i slept for a while huh-?"

He went to sleep around 11 PM yesterday, and woke up quite early, 8 AM to be exact-

"Oh- it's Toby-" He said.

He picked up the phone, still slowly waking up from his nap, or- continuation of sleeping? Idk-

"OH MY GOD! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS RANBOO!" Tubbo practically yelled.

"JESUS- Don't yell- It's literally 11 AM-" Ranboo said, still tired.

"Wait-.....DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE SLEEPING THIS WHOLE TIME! NOT ESPECIALLY IN THIS SPECIAL MOMENT-"
Tubbo said.

"What's so special today??" Ranboo said, rubbing his eyes.

"So- You know how I told you about this certain person right???"
He said with excitement.

"Yeah- I'm glad you got a crush or something BUT-" Ranboo went silent for a second before yelling.

"DID YOU HAVE TO CALL ME AT 11 AM TUBBO! I WAS SLEEPING IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOW-" He said.

"It's not like i don't appreciate the company- but seriously-" He added.

"Sorry bossman-" Tubbo said.

"I just wanted to tell you that me and that person STARTED DATING!" I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!" He said in excitement.

"Oh- Congrats man! Wishing you two only the best!" Ranboo said with a smile.

"Thanks!"
"You're actually the first person to ever know so- You're special for that!"
Tubbo said, as you could hear a smile in his voice.

"Oh wow- i surely feel special-" Ranboo said, and them both started to laugh.

"Well- i better get going- My partner is calling me-"
"BYEEE!" He yelled at the end.

"Bye-" Ranboo said, but it was too late, because Tubbo already hung up.

"That guy is gonna be the death of me one day I swear-" he laughed.

He laid back down on his bed. As he was proud of his best friend for finding, at least he hoped, His true love.
______________________________________

That's all! I will gladly delete this- i just found it really sweet.
Welp! Cya next time :3
-Author