26. Ice skating!

Chapter made: 31st of December!
(HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE <3)

I've been making this one shots book for quite a while huh?

ANYWAYS-
Have Bee duo on an Ice skating date!
______________________________________

Summary:
Bee duo goes Ice skating!
:]
______________________________________
Tw's:
None, just fluff <3
______________________________________

It was an early afternoon, when Ranboo decided to invite Tubbo to go ice skating.

They've been in a platonic relationship for about a month now, and Both of them couldn't be happier.

They would laugh at stupid jokes, and Just do silly teenager things.

Hanging out, going on walks, watching movies.. stuff like that :]

Since Tubbo lived only a block away from Ranboo's new place, he's moved into as the end of Summer break last year, they decided to visit!

It was nearly the end of December, The time after Christmas, and The time everyone gets Ready to celebrate the New years.

There were still Christmas decorations everywhere, and the smell of Punch and Liqueur was also- uh- great?

Anyways- it definitely smelled like alcohol- and beverages in the air.

Ranboo took his Bag, with Ice skates and went over to Tubbo's.

His mother greed them with a smile.
She knew Ranboo was Tubbo's classmate from highschool, so she let them straight in.

"Don't break anything you two!" Was the only thing Ranboo heard before he disappeared on the stairs, that led up to Tubbo's room.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo said with an enthusiastic voice.

"Ranboo-? What are you doing here?" Tubbo's voice was filled with confusion but happiness at the same time.

Ranboo sat next to Tubbo on the bed, as they hugged him.

"Get up! we're going Ice skating" Ranboo smiled.

"But- there's not a single Rink anywhere-?" Tubbo said, smiling as well.

"They build one at the center of the town next to us! Come on!! We don't wanna be late!!" The duo just smiled, as Tubbo got up.

"Wait- But- i don't think i have Ice skates-.." Tubbo said out of nowhere.

"I'm pretty sure you do-" Ranboo said back.

"Well- they might be in the basement?" Tubbo suggested.

"Don't look at me mister, i have no idea where do you put your ice skates-" Ranboo said, as they made a dramatic hand wave.

After a few tons of minutes, Tubbo managed to Find the Ice skates- But- in the middle of searching, an empty box fell on his head, from top of a shelf,

Which made Ranboo laugh like an idiot, as Tubbo soon joined to.

They laughed not knowing why, but they didn't mind it.
_

The bus ride, was calming, as Tubbo listened to one of Ranboo's Hopeless romantic playlists.

Perfect, by Ed Sheeran started to play, as The duo just smiled at each other.
_

Ranboo helped Tubbo put on his ice skates, as They would Ice skate with their mothers as a child.

Tubbo took Ranboo's hand, as they went onto the ice.

Tubbo didn't really know how to ice skate, which was kind of funny to Ranboo, as he would Fall from time to time,

After a bit, Tubbo would learn how to simply not murder himself, as Ranboo couldn't help but smile.

The two Took each other hand by hand, as they Ice skated together.

The whole Thing was Calming, and peacefull.

Tubbo would hold onto ranboo dearly, as Ranboo would try to let go, saying

"NOPE. you're not going anywhere. I'm gonna quite literally. die. if you let go."
With a serious face,

As Ranboo just laughed.

"Come on-! You already know how to stand- and even how to move- you're not gonna die, chill out Bee-"

"YOU THINK THIS IS SO FUNNY DON'T YOU-"

Tubbo said in an Angry British accent.

It was sweet to hear Angry Tubbo.
He was angry , but still smiling.

The two idiots were smiling to one another, as Ranboo laughed like a child.

"Pft- HAHAH- COME ON-"
"You've got this Tubbo!"

Ranboo grabbed Tubbo by his hands, as They Skated in front of him, taking the lead.

They would look Tubbo in the eyes from time to time,

The sunset made his eyes glow.

The sight was beautiful.

Ranboo just smiled.

"See? It's easy "

"Hmm-.." Tubbo was focusing on Not tripping over.

He didn't- luckily, thanks to Ranboo holding him, but still-.

"Loosen up a bit bee-" Ranboo giggled.

"We're gonna fall if you'll continue to grip on me like That-"
Ranboo said, now a but scared.

Neither of the two wanted to fall down, to the cold ice.
_

After a while, Both of the two, went to a safe land.

That was- in fact- Not. Ice.

They bought Hot coco, sipping on it.

The two made Jokes, about "what If i fell and took you down"

Which Ranboo took the opportunity, and ruined the fun with "i wouldn't mind"

Which took Tubbo back, as the only thing, with Rosy cheeks, he could say was "You idiot-"

As he punched Ranboo to his arm.

The two had fun.

It was nice.
______________________________________
Ranboo looked at sleepy Tubbo, at the bus, as They wondered, if they deserve this...

They did.

The song "night changes" by One Direction started to play,

The two slowly got up from the bus, as they went to Tubbo's room, to get some rest.

It was a long day after all :)
______________________________________

Have fluff <3
Sorry about this being short-

I just really miss them atm- TvT
So i didn't feel like making angst today lol-

-Gacha Kate UwU