24. Birthday boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUBBO!!!
(He's old now kekw)

He's 19 btw ^^

Okay.

Chapter made December 23rd 2022.
______________________________________

Summary:
It's Tubbo's birthday!!

______________________________________

Tubbo was just chilling at his PC, when he got a call on discord.

It was 23rd Of December, aka Tubbo's Birthday!

"Hi!" A kind voice said at the other side.

It was Ranboo's Voice.
To be honest, it's been about a week since Tubbo's last heard their voice.

It was back when Tubbo was chilling on Origins, and Ranboo joined, and helped fix the spider farm, that was nice.

"Hey" Tubbo said.

"What's up?"

These words are normal, but To Ranboo, it sounded like a sweet melody, It's been a while since The two of them talked like this.

A little longer than anyone would like.

"Come in front of your house" Ranboo said, which was confusing but- Tubbo decided to check it out anyway.

"I swear to god Ranboo if this is some type of a joke-" Tubbo said, angry.

"It's not i promise" Ranboo said with a gentle giggly tone of voice.

Tubbo remembers that tune.

Ranboo would talk to him like that anytime Tubbo would do anything silly/funny or when he was scared.

Tubbo used to think it was hella generous of Ranboo to do, but now, it feels more nostalgic and sad to hear,

Other than actually living in that moment a year ago.
__

Tubbo opened the front door, as a tall young man stood there, with a box of sweets and goodies in front of their face.

Tubbo silently gasped.

What-?

"WHAA-" Tubbo managed to get out of himself, not believing this is real.

"What are you-" Tubbo tried to finish but was interrupted by Ranboo

"Happy birthday!" They said as they put the box of chocolate away,

Showing a black mask and a huge grin noticeable in Ranboo's eyes.

"Thank you-.." Tubbo said, as he smiled.

It was a genuine smile.

HELL- his best friend took a train ALL the way from BRIGHTON. To Boghnour, just to visit Tubbo, out of all people.

"I- this is unexpected-" Tubbo said honestly, as he held the box of chocolate in his hands.

"It is but now you've got me here!" Ranboo said making a dramatic pose.

That made Tubbo laugh, it was nice having Ranboo here after so long, it has indeed been over a year since they've last been here.

"So- what's changed?" Ranboo said as he made their way to Their and Tubbo's once stared room.

"Oh wow-" Ranboo stood.

"I see a lot has changed huh?"

Ranboo giggled, as he sat on the couch in front of Tubbo's setup.

Everything was moved.

The sofa that was a year ago, next to the outside door, was now in the corner, and there was a shelf?
What-?

"Yeah-.. things- have-.. changed-..." Tubbo said, while puting the box next to his keyboard, and walking towards Ranboo, sitting beside him.

"It looks good though!" Ranboo complimented.

It felt like home, even if everything was messy, and moved all the way around.. it was home.

Actually- Everywhere with Tubbo was once a home.

But- now.

It was just a house, that was a home.

Not a person.
______________________________________

Ranboo was just chilling on the couch, as the two of the duo talked in peace.

It was nice having a normal genuine conversation.

It was a bit strange at first, but soon enough, the two started to talk like old times again.
__

"YEAH! and When i threw the balls at the Misfits office at Seapeekay-"
Tubbo laughed.

"WAIT THAT WAS MEANT FOR CPK!?" Ranboo said shocked.

"YEAH" Tubbo laughed even more, it felt nice

"Damn-"

"Ranboo?" Tubbo said, as his face became stern.

"Wh- yeah-?" Ranboo has never really gotten used to all these mood swings.

"Say Fuck." Tubbo had a huge grin on his face, he had definitely something planned.

"No"
"I know you" Ranboo said, giving him a death glare.

"Oh come on you haven't seen me in ages. How can YOU. Know. Me."

"Fair, but i know. You. In this."  Ranboo said back.

"Okay fine you've got me" Tubbo fake cried.

"That's what I thought" Ranboo looked filled with pride, and for a second was taken back by his pride thoughts.

"You know" Tubbo begin. His voice was gentle, and slower, he was being honest .

"I'm glad you're here to be honest..." Tubbo said smiling.
______________________________________

Soon enough, the two of them went outside.

They ran around the beach, laughing like little kids.

It was like the first time Ranboo came to the UK, and Tubbo showed him around, asking them if he "knows" some certain things.

They had a genuine good time.

Tubbo had s good time, as well as Ranboo.

It was nice.
______________________________________

Ranboo in the end stayed over night.

They both slept in their bed they had on the first "Trip" to the UK.

They had a movie night, had popcorn, as the upcoming morning Ranboo left to his family to celebrate Christmas.