29. Ender went of with a Bang.

A/n: YOOOOOOOOO another one shot!
This is from a comic series EnderBomb by Noorlakes on Instagram :] he's also posted the comic on Webtoon! GO READ IT!! (Before reading this)

Pretty much EnderBomb content!
Chapter made: March 19th 2023!!
________________________________

Summary:
Ender is being annoying as always, trying to make Atom's life hell. However, the two get into a fight causing them both to struggle.
______________________________

Tw:
Gore/blood
Panicking
Somewhat spiraling thoughts
A bit of angst
Fighting
Swearing
Mentions of past abusers
Mentions of trauma.
Mentions of kidnapping.
______________________________

Another day in the Catalyst city, Another day of hopelessly trying to find his sister.

That's everyday plan for Atom Bomb, but each day, ever since he's made a Truce with The supervillain Ender, His plans are being quite literally thrown into a pit of a void.

It was a day like no other.
Finished job, and helping Del with cleaning up the store, Going home, taking the same turn to left on that one dumbass of a road.

And boom, we're home in Rowan's and Andrés' Apartment.

It's not very fancy, but it's a livable place, at least for the two.

Rowan left to his Uncle's place, as Andrés stayed home alone.

As much as he wishes to be alone, he really isn't.

Ender keeps on annoying and ruining everything she touches. And that fact pisses Atom of. Like literally.

He's taking his work seriously, so Ender by keeping on ruining everything isn't helping.

Sure, Atom might sound like a little child whining like a dog, saying this,

But he only wishes to find his sister, that's the only thing he wants.

Well- maybe be happy, and find his sister, but Atom knows damn well there's no hapiness for him.

He's happy when Rowan is happy, and when Delilah is happy, smiling.

And he's happy when he can roast the living shit out of Warden, and how Ponoma dumped his ass.

That's when Andrés is happy the most.
_

The chill wind was playing with Atoms Hair, and his body temperature because OH BOY was it chilly.

It wasn't cold, but the chill wind was uncomfortable, even if Atoms suit was made in a way he wouldn't die from hypothermia, which would be a shitty way to die to be honest,

It was still Fucking cold.

Ender stood playfully, leaning onto a nearby chimney next to Atom, as she looked at Atom Curiously.

Ender had always been curious like a Fucking cat.

Not to mention the fact they've nearly choked the last Villain they nearly killed.

But- that's a story for another day, really..
_

Atom was stuck in his mind, thinking of another possible case he could quote on quote "solve" but never actually doing so.

That, annoyed ender, they needed fun activities.

The city was boring without anything cool happening!