30. Life gave me A choise. i took it.[Origins]

A/n: Chapter made: March 19th 2023
Origins SMP BEE DUO??? NO WAY!!!
alright, Have fun <3
_______________________________

Summary:
Tubbo has had enough, choosing a makeover.
(My future plan for a vid lol)
_______________________________
Tw:
Mentions of Spiraling thoughts
Anxiety
Mentions of past relationships
Angst.
_______________________________

It was a Sunny yet foggy day on the Origins SMP server, only a few clouds were up above in the skies.

Tubbo was just midnight his own business, as Tommy bugged him.

"Aww you're so abdorable bee boi!" *He said jokingly, as he looked at Tubbo in awe, as he pat his hair like a dog.

"Stop Tommy. Im not a dog- fuck of-" Tubbo said, as he smacked Tommy's hand off of his head.

"Ow- what the hell man!? I just wanted to pet the little bee!" He said smiling, acting dramatically.

"You're our little softie bee! And we love you for it!" Tommy said, as he chuckled.

Softie?..
Softie... Just. A softie. Great.

"Is that all i am to you?" Tubbo asked, genuinely.

"Not really, you're ma friend Tubso! My lil bee!" Tommy said, as Tubbo turned around.

"I'll see you later Tommy." He said, as he flew away, into his house.

He hated. Being called a softie, just for his looks.

He sat on the bathroom floor, as he wiped his tears away, telling himself it's not worth it.

He then got an idea!
He whispered to Beky Amon.

You whisper to BekyAmon: Beky
You whisper to BekyAmon: i need your help please!!!

Beky noticed Tubbo spamming in her DMS, as she sighed.

BekyAmon: be there in 5.
___________________

Beky arrived at Tubbo's door, as she got in the house, her small chameleon body looking like a small kitten in Tubbo's house, as she stood on Tubbo's stool in the bathroom.

"What's the tea sir?" Beky asked, as she looked at Tubbo on the floor, he was rather not pleased by anything right now.

"I need a makeover and i need your help."
Tubbo said seriously.

"Why do you need my help? You're already good the way you are?" Beky said, which somehow irritated Tubbo even more.

Why do you need my help? You're already good the way you are? Why? Why do you need my help? I spend time with you because im like the others You're already good the way you are Good the way you are, you're only good as a softie they only like you because you look adorable to them, they only talk to you because you're too nice and you don't stand a chance just a useless adorable bumblebee.

"You don't get it Beky" Tubbo's voice is cold, yet hurt, he's tired.

"I'm tired of people calling me a softie all the time Beky- i-"

"So you're not satisfied with yourself?"

Beky says, which caught Tubbo of guard because he in fact didn't expect this outcome.