28. Mi amor <3

A/n: Sorry for being dead! This book shall live on >:D
(No I haven't forgotten about this book DW)
I AM BACK!
Have fluff that you guys deserve and the RP I did with C!Rambo AI- Trust me- he's actually very good at RP-ing- which scares me-
Chapter made: March 9th 2023. Can this be called a chapter? Idk man don't ask me! :D
__________________________________

Summary:
Tubbo wakes up to sad Ranboo,
So he gives him love <3

Tw:
A bit of angst :(
Fluff <3/cuteness!
__________________________________

Tubbo woke up next to Ranboo, as he noticed he wasn't in their arms as usually- which was strange.

He quickly looked at his Husband, looking at him, as he Held his Do not read book in his hands in his sleep, close.

The papers were spilled with tears and ink,
As Ranboo's face had new scars on it.

His sleeves were wet, as he was curled up in a ball like a scared kitten.

He cried at night.

Tubbo's heart broke seeing their beloved in a state like this, it was horrible.

"Boo? Boo wake up." Tubbo said, but- Ranboo was awake.

Wide awake.

He turned around to face tubbo, tears in his eyes still.

"Oh boo..." Tubbo's heart broke once again.
"Darling- come here"

Tubbo and Ranboo sat up, as Tubbo gently wiped his tears away, as he sat in front of him, on his lap, gently caressing his beloveds cheek.

It were small gentle gestures like this, that made both of them loved.

Tubbo hugged Ranboo, burying his head under Ranboo's chin, as he listened to his chaotic heartbeat.

"What happened boo.. Why are you crying sweetheart" he asked with a soft tone of voice, making sure to not scare his husband.

"I- i-" Ranboo went silent, as he held onto tubbo.

"I-.. didn't get enough sleep last night..." Ranboo said, as he rested their chin on Tubbo's fluffy hair, playing with them.

"Oh love..." Tubbo said, looking up at Ranboo cupping his cheek.

The nickname made Ranboo blush a little,

Love... That was beautiful to hear.

Ranboo stayed silent.

"Is there a particular reason you cried? Do you wanna maybe- talk about it? Or nah?"
Tubbo said, as Ranboo looked at Tubbo, with a saddened smile.

"I- .. I'm not sure.. it's- ... It's wrong to cry about something as silly as that..." Ranboo said, as Tubbo held his face fully now.

"Listen Boo, No matter the reason, it's valid, okay? Don't ever think that what you're crying about is stupid, okay love?"

Ranboo blushed slightly again, as he nodded.

"I- .. I cried because I.. thought I'll loose you bee..." Ranboo said, as a thought of loosing his beloved made new tears run his cheeks, but Tubbo was there, Wiping them away gently.

"Oh boo.. you're neve going to loose me, I promise" Tubbo smiled as he kissed his beloveds forehead.

"But- i- Bee... I don't ever want to loose you..." Ranboo cried as he put his hand onto Tubbo's, who was holding his cheek.

"Boo.. darling, look at me." Tubbo smiled.

"I.. love you. Okay?" Tubbo said, blushing a bit, making Ranboo blush as well.

Tubbo's had always problems in showing his emotions, he was good at physical touch, but, not really in words, he'd usually go full into it when It came to Ranboo hurting, which was now.

"So please.. don't think these things, you won't loose me ever." Tubbo added.

Ranboo smiled softly, it was a half smile, which turned into a sad expression again.

"But- bee.. you don't deserve me.. You're beautiful... Look at me... I could never be as beautiful..." He said sadly.

"I'm a monster bee you- .. I don't get why you love me.." he said, as Tubbo sighed, and cupped his face.

"Boo, listen to me."

"You're not a monster, and you never will be, it's not your fault, for doing actions under somebody elses Control." He kissed his face, as he put a finger on their lips.

"I love you because of your smile, your body, and your personality."

"Your face.. oh not the gorgeous face" tubbo scoffed, giving Ranboo a loving look.

"You're so beautiful boo, don't ever think of anything like that again"

"I'll never be more thankful to have such a handsome man as my husband" he smiled.

Ranboo blushed, as he looked at tubbo.

"You- you think I'm handsome-?"

Tubbo chuckled, Beautiful, handsome, gorgeous, amazing, cool, pretty, nice, loving-"

"Call it however you want!" Tubbo smiled brightly kissing Ranboo's cheek softly.

Ranboo stood there speechless, their face red, and tears falling down his cheeks.

"I.. no one ever told me this bee.. you- i don't deserve Someone as good as you..." Ranboo smiled, putting their foreheads together.

"I also have my bad action's I've done, and I've been a dick in the past but... I am here for you, I'll try to be the nicest person i can ever be, just for you" tubbo says, as the two hugged wach other tightly.

"I love you Bee, i love you so much.." ranboo said.

"I love you too mi amor." tubbo said, as the two hugged, and cuddled in bed for the rest of the day <33
_________________________________
A/n: chapter finished march 11th 2023
I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

I can't wait to give u guys more :D!
-kai/kate <3💞