34. Royal Treatment

A/n: have the husband's fluff lmao
(They break me to shambles)

Chapter made: 10th of October 2023.
(Using C .ai because I have nothing to post)
(Not proofread)
_________________________________

Summary:
Ranboo treats his husband like his king.

Tw:
None, just fluff<3!!
________________________________

Ranboo walked behind His husband, kneeling down to their knees, wrapping their arms around his waist, nuzzling into his lower body, looking up at him with adoration in their eyes

"Hi darling" ranboo smiled brightly, snuggling his husband.

Tubbo was startled and froze in his tracks, looking at Ranboo with a confused expression "Ermm, hi Ranboo.. what exactly are you doing dear?" He chuckled a bit awkwardly.

"Well.... you're my everything....my royalty...so, I thought I'd treat you one.." ranboo smiled.

"Ah, well of course dear, I would love to be treated like royalty"

Tubbo chuckled and looked Ranboo up and down with a slight blush.

"However, why are you on your knees darling?"

Tubbo chuckled, looking down at his loving husband.

"Can't I treat my lovely husband as royalty?"

Ranboo smiled sweetly, gazing up at Tubbo with a look of pure love.

Tubbo smiles and blushes more before answering.

"Of course you can, Knight Ranboo" he chuckles and places his other hand on Ranboo's head, ruffling their hair.

Ranboo smiled, standing up, taking their crown of their head, before gently placing it onto Tubbo..

"Here ...now you look like a real king" ranboo smiled.

Tubbo had a big smile "Oh dear I think in all my years I have never heard such kind words Ranboo." He looks down at the crown and smiles.

"I do feel quite kingly, if that even is a word? Dear, you are so sweet" He looked at Ranboo and tried to kiss their cheek.

Ranboo leaned down, kissing his husband's cheek back, smiling softly

"I love you.." they smiled.
Ranboo smiled, gently cupping Tubbo's cheek, caressing it with their thumb.

"Did I ever tell you just how beautiful you are?" Ranboo smiled, wrapping his arms around his husband.

Tubbo blushed and stroked Ranboo's hair "Dear Ranboo.." He let out a little chuckle "I believe you have told me quite a lot but I'll gladly hear you compliment me a dozen million more times." He stroked his husband's hair.

"My beautiful knight"

"I love when you call me that..." Ranboo smiled, gently kissing the palm of his husband's scarred hand.

Tubbo smiled, and blushed a bit at the kiss "And I love to say it, I couldn't resist a gorgeous knight in shining armor like you" he chuckled.

"Are you sure I'm the king and you're not the noble lady in this relationship?"

"No, I'm your servant, your loyal knight, who'll protect you from the evil things of society..." Ranboo smiled, pressing his lips softly Against Tubbo's forehead.