Chapter 5: The Girl and The King

"Mar-Mar, why do you keep getting so many surprises for me?" Anne laughed, with Darcy covering her eyes as they walked towards the Throne Room.

Darcy smiled softly. "They're for my girlfriend, so? I don't mind one bit." She then stopped walking and slowly uncovered Anne's eyes.

Anne's violet and glowing eyes looked around before they widened when she saw what waited for her. Instead of Andrias' gigantic throne...there were two thrones sitting beside each other. One black and orange and the other black and blue.

"I know you have a thing for yellow, but after that whole 'Blue Power' thing, I thought you'd like it!" Darcy smiled. "Whaddya think?"

Anne stepped forward. "A...a throne?"

Darcy smirked and her orange eyes glowed, partially activating the collar's conditioning feature. "For the both of us, Anne. This castle is ours...we must show it."

Anne's violet eyes glowed and she nodded. "Y...Yes. This castle is ours. I beat Andrias!"

Darcy walked closer, grinning wide. "Yes. Yes, you did!"

"So, that throne is MINE!" Anne said, running over and hopping on the throne, kicking back like it was a recliner of some kind.

Darcy giggled at that, sitting on the throne next to her. "You know, Andrias is essentially your servant now."

Anne smirked a bit. "I guess he is. I'll make him do everything around here! Because of what he did to you!"

Darcy placed a hand on her chest. "Awwww, Anna-Banana."

Anne giggled before humming. "Sooo, since I'm your queen now...do I get cool armor like you, Mar-Mar?"

Darcy giggled to herself. "You don't even have to ask." She said before clapping. There was silence for a moment before sure enough? Andrias walked into the room.

Anne looked at Andrias, crossing her arms and a small amount of blue energy coming from her hand.

Andrias gulped. "Y...You called, my lord?" He asked, bowing.

Darcy stood up. "Anne would like armor similar to mine. Fashion up some, won't you?"

Andrias nodded, standing up. "Y-Yes, my lord."

Anne then stood from her throne. "I'll be coming with you. So, you don't mess up." She threatened, her hands glowing a bright blue for a minute. "Someone like you might get my size wrong..."

Darcy sat back in her throne, the other minds of The Core finding it...very amusing that Anne was treating Andrias like a servant. That collar did wonders.

Andrias gave a small bow again before leaving with Anne. Although, he felt a tad bit sick to his stomach. It hadn't even been a week, and yet his master was already turning Anne into something the real Anne would've been horrified by. It wasn't that bad now, but Andrias knew better than anyone it would just become worse and worse as time moved on.

He thought back to his own crimes. How he, in a way, started the feud with frogs, toads, and newts. All because his best friend, Leif, betrayed him all those years ago. And whenever he thought of Leif, he'd feel hurt...but he'd also think of Marcy.

He wasn't lying to her about liking when she was around. Marcy reminded him of Leif in so, so many ways. He truly didn't want Marcy to become the host of The Core, nor did he want to resort to stabbing her.

Andrias' eyes closed as he and Anne stopped walking. He still remembered practically pleading with The Core to not kill Marcy and to use a different host.