School slut

Note:
Just a few things before you start:
* This is a fictional world where highschool is during 18-21
*The story can get pretty graphic and vulgar so if you are not cool with that please feel free to not read.
* I will not be holding back and you might seriously be grossed out at times so consider this a second warning.
* I am making things up as I go so might change few things ( I will update you guys about this tho)
* Thankyou for reading my book. Hopefully it'll either calm your inner sluts or wake them up

Happy reading!

—————————————

Every school has a slut. That girl who wears extremely tight tops and mini-est skirt (sometimes without a panty).

I was this slut

I am a brunette with brown eyes and a 5'5ft height. When I walk, my C cups walk with me with a little bounce.

Don't get me wrong, I am still a whore but its different now.

Let me walk you through what happened.

It was a typical day. I wore a tight white top with no bra and a black miniskirt with a thong. I selected hot pink pencil heels that gave my legs shape and made my ass more 'out there'. When I reached my school I made sure to walk with a little shake to my chest so my boobs bounced a bit more.

I finally smirked when I heard the first catcall. While walking in the hallway I bumped in Josh. Now Josh is your typical fuckboy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has this solid figure, lickable abs and a big dick. I know the last part because he was inside me just last week.
"Hey sexy! Where are you running off to" Josh said while grabbing my ass.
" To class, Josh" I said rolling my eyes.
Josh smaked my ass in the hallway and said " watch the attitude missy or I might have to fuck it out of you"
Ken and Jacob (Josh's bitches ) started laughing making that Ooooo sound.

I was embarrassed but definitely turned on. Josh knows how much I like when someone takes charge of me. I was sure that if Josh touched my pussy right now, I won't be dripping but I sure would be a little wet.

I pressed my chest into Josh's making sure he could feel my nipples and whispered in his ear in my slutty voice "I'm sorry, sir"

Josh smirked and again grabbed my ass. He attacked my mouth and had his tongue inside the very next second. He moved his hands from my skirt to my top to squeeze my boobs and while moving his hands, he made sure to lift my skirt giving his friends a perfect view of my ass. I , however, got to know about that when heard camera snaps and hooting.

I gave Josh the meanest glare which he replied with a sexy playful smile

"Not cool Josh"

I fixed myself ( or what little I was wearing) and then left.

———————————
Drop a comment to let me know that you guys don't find it revolting lol.