Sex and more

Shoutout to the 2 people who voted for my book. Thanks guys :)

This one is not graphic (as far as I think) and pretty bland to cater to a more vanilla audience.

Happy reading!
_____________

'He is your bestfriend Emily, don't do it.' I kept on chanting in my head.

Seb, Sebastian Ray was my best friend. Well, for him I was a best friend, for me he was my one and only true love.

To be honest. Seb was never my type. We grew up together so I knew him since he was a kid. Believe me when I say this, he was not a good looking teenager. He was nerdy too. But he was the sweetest guy I knew and I always loved him for that, always as a friend tho.

Then puberty happened.

I still remember the day he came crying to my house because his father was sending him to a football camp. You see, Seb's father wanted his son to be into sports more than books. I don't know what they served at that camp, but he returned as a truely fuckable guy with a damn hot body. Although it was hard at first, and I was definitely infatuated with him but I never thought much about him and tried to move on as he was my best- est friend and I couldn't afford to loose him.

However, the other girls didn't think so and started hitting on him. Poor Seb who never received any girl's attention before was terrified at first but then soon started to make the best of it by taking them to his bed (if you know what I mean).

Well, I don't blame them. He was a hottie.

Fast forward to the uni day it all started.

We both shared a flat together and that day I was supposed to be out for a night stay at my friend Cassie's. But somehow, I can't bother to remember why, the plan got cancelled and I returned earlier. As I opened my apartment door Seb was fucking a girl doggie style on the couch. No matter how much a tried I couldn't look away. It was like free porn. There was a mirror in the front that showed me the girl face and boobs, both of which were jiggling. It was both funny and erotic, damn. I am getting horny just thinking about this.

The girl was pretty and the guy was hot, how could I have looked away. I was jumped back in reality when Seb smacked that girl's ass real hard and said " look at that fat ass jiggle. You like that don't you bitch?! Let me hear that disgusting moan again"
She moaned, he groaned and I moaned.  Seb's eyes snapped to the mirror to meet mine while the girl was still in her own world. He didn't stop fucking her while maintaining eye contact with me and I didn't stop looking.

"You like that don't you whore, you just want me to fuck you"

I knew this time he was talking to me. Before I could do anything the girl replied " yes master"

I quickly closed the door and left. Since then there is a sexual tension between us that I don't know what to do about. It has been 150 days since then and I feel like everything has changed. From the way he holds me to the way he looks at me. Everything. I have also been reading erotic novels to understand the dynamic I saw during that brief 'free porn episode'. The deeper I went the more horny I got. Well damn.

I am a virgin. I have always been proud of that but the day since I saw Seb fucking that girl all I have ever wanted to do was get fucked.

So that brings us to tonight. Tonight I am going to club with seb. He wanted to find a new chick and I wanted to have a good time. I just wanted to prepare myself not to do anything stupid while I was drunk. I was well prepared for a good time. I was wearing a black dress that just covered my ass but would create a scandal if i bent. It had a low neckline showing plenty of my clevage. I went commando ofcourse with no bra as well. Like a said a good time.

As we approached the club Seb grabbed my waist, more like my ass and started moving towards the line. We did a pre game so we were already a bit tipsy. I swear I felt seb squeeze my ass. The bouncer looked at me once and let us in. I move towards the dance floor with Seb and started dancing. I moved my ass a little and made sure the shake my chest so that he would notice my boobs. I lowkey wanted a dress malfunction so that he would just fuck me. I saw him look at my jumping boobs and smirk. He moved towards my ear and whispered " No bra Em? What a naughty girl". I legit got goosebumps.

I loved it. I just looked at him and gave him a " I don't know what you mean" smile and turned around. I started grinding on his crouch. As soon as I felt him get hard he grabbed me waist and said" what do you think you are doing?" I didn't say anything.
" Em?"
"Emily?"

He turned around and made me looked at him. He looked into my eyes for a minute and then I felt his fingers enter me. " Are you this wet for me Em?"
I didn't say anything. He pulled out his fingers and started to leave. I grabbed the edge of his shirt and said "please fuck me sir"
"Em, you don't wonna do that"
"I do sir, I really do."
"Em, why are you calling me that?"
"Cause I just want to please you sir, I want to serve you tonight"
"Em.. I don't know"

I pushed him towards a wall, grabbed his hands and put them on my ass. " I am all yours"
"Fuck it! " he said.
He dragged me to a corner. Anybody could see us if they tried to. He pushed the dress off my shoulders exposing my tits to the club. He straight went for my nipples and gave them both a bite. He further pushed down my dress such that i was completely naked and started fingering me. His other hand was squeezing my boob and his mouth was sucking on my nipple of my other boob. I was in heaven.

"Cum, whore" he said and I cummed.

He took out his fingers and pushed them in my mouth. I moaned as I tasted myself as I sucked on his fingers.

"Kneel"

I feel down on my knees and started opening his zip.

He bent down and slapped my face.
"Who gave you permission to touch me slut? Beg for it"

" sir, can I please suck your cock. I am your cock slut sir please"

"Hmm okay"

He unzipped him and pulled out his hard dick. Damn he was big. I started to slowly lick his top. He grabbed my hair and spat on my face " are you fucking teasing me whore?"

He gave me no time to reply as he started to fuck my throat. His thrusts started becoming sloppy and I readied my face and throat for his cum.

He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed.
"Good girl" he said.

"What do we have here" Asked a guy.
"Is she for use sir" asked the other guy (guy2) to seb

Seb looked at me and said
"She'll make you cum, her pussy is mine"
Seb said to me "slut why don't you please the guys while I fuck your sloppy pussy"

I faced the two guys who's boner was pretty visible. They took out their cocks and pushed them towards my mouth.

I felt my body lifted such that i was hanging face down with my legs grabbing seb's waist and my hands holding the strangers' cocks. I started sucking one while giving the other a hand job. I moaned loudly when i felt seb enter me.

He gave me time to adjust but then started fucking me like crazy. The strangers started to take turns fucking my throat.

Suddenly all the lights turned on and all the eyes were on us. Well me.

_____
I know it's not the best.

1419 words