Toxic

This one some might find a bit toxic.
Happy reading!
_________

Today we were having dinner with his friends. All of Percy's friends were doms and their girlfriends/wife's subs like me.

We never did anything as a group but everyone knew what a firm look could mean and when they say to stop or do something, what are the repercussions of not doing it.

Before leaving for the dinner percy and I had an argument. I was feeling very emotional today and I just wanted to be loved. He came to me when I was already down and started scolding me for fighting with his mom again.

I was super pissed! First of all, his mom came in unannounced for a day and haven't left since over an year. She was very nosy and had an idealogy that women are supposed to be submissive and do all the household chores and blah blah blah.

Well, I was a submissive, but Percy and I had an understanding. We divided the work. He liked to provide for me. I had a job before I married him. Even after I married him I kept on working but as we started settling into our new lives as married couple, he started carinv for me more and providing for me more. He always used to pay for my things and when I used to protest and say that I also earn or something like that he used to ask me to use it as savings or something.

He was very rich and never minded money. I started to get comfortable and soon turned my full time work to part time which further turned into free lancer work. I still used to earn yes, but I was never passionate about it. I had to earn to support myself, when I was given the luxury to not work, although hard at first, I soon started to accept it and concentrated more on things I loved to do.

Percy never said a word, rather he loved it. When I told him that I am thinking of changing my full- time work to part-time he was soo happy he gave me reward day and allowed me to cum without permission. It was heaven!

Like I said, percy never minded earning for the both of us, he rather loved it. Most importantly, he never held it over my head. He still divided our household chores, but I generally used to do most because I found them rather peaceful.

Since his mom has came it all changed. She keeps on interfering in our lives and she makes it a point to imply how I should do all the work since he is earning. Whenever we have a fight, she tries to interfere and takes her son's side. Obviously percy does not mind.

Once I asked his mom to mind her own business when Percy and I were having a heated discussion and she was trying to defend him, Percy gave me the angriest look and then later on punished me. I wasn't able to sit for a week.

She got bolder after that and I couldn't say anything because with her I could just never speak politely.

Today, however, it was different. Today, I know I crossed a line. I told his mom that she wasn't welcome here and she should leave.

She was getting on my nerves! She first started by telling me to do different things, then practically just called me a gold digger. When she did, I lost it. I was already tired because of her nonsense and then she goes and calls me a gold digger. It was already hard for me to just accept money from Percy and it's not like I married him for his money. I left a not very successful but yes definitely a to be successful carrer. I had a stable job. I think I somewhere felt a little insecure, but when she said it I not only was hurt that his own mom thought so low of me but also, I had nothing to say.

Anyway, Percy came in all silent and brooding. I thought I'll tell him myself what I did and explain him what happened so he is not super mad at me and hopefully just asks his mom to leave. Little did I know that that lady already told Percy everything as soon as he entered and faked few tears for effect.