Brother's best friend

The feminist in me hated every word that's how I knew the slut in me loved it.

Read at your own risk

It's something...
_________

I was standing in front of the mirror after a hot- relaxing shower, admiring my body. I moved my hands lightly from my naval to my boobs- I gave them a squeeze and moved my hands to cup my ass. I had a nice figure, a pretty face, long curly hair and yet I couldn't figure out why Mark didn't want to fuck me?!

Mark is the classic hot brother's best friend type so obviously I had a crush on him since forever. Mark is the biggest playboy and generally is with a new girl every week or month depending on their hotness and flexibility. I didn't mind being one of those girls. Plus I had made a bet with my best friend that Mark will stay with me more than a month if we ever fuck or she can do whatever she wishes with me for a day and she specified that it can be anything sexual as well. I know she will make me give the entire football team a blowjob, even the extras.. ew.

But to be honest, I can't remember a time when I didn't want Mark. The only difference is that- before puberty I wanted him to talk to me and now I want him to fuck me. It has been a while since I have been dropping hints on him that I won't mind being his lastest conquest. It started with me hinting that I have been in casual relationships, to me wearing mini skirts and finally to me bending in those tiny skirts- flashing him.

Today my brother told me that Mark is coming to stay over at our place for a few days due to some plumbing issue. This is my chance. Mark is watching TV in the drawing room and I have the perfect plan, I will wear my low cut sleeve less top with skirt and skip my bra and panties. Today I am going to get laid.

I wear a white top so if he looks carefully he can see my nipples and a brown mini skirt and go out.

"Hey Mark, how are you?"
" I am great ellie, wbu?"

"Good good, what have you been watching?"

"Oh nothing just this new show on Netflix" he said

"Do you mind if I join you? Super bored"

"Yeah yeah"

I made sure to walk to the other side from front of him. I sat with a thump so that my skirt hiked. He was still looking at the screen. I threw my pen so that it landed just beside him. I said sorry and moved to get it so that i was lying ass up on his lap.

" what are you doing?" He grabbed my ass as if deciding whether to grope it, spank it, or move it.

" just dropped my pen, sorry" i could feel him harden. I wiggled my body as if to show that i was looking for the pen and I moved up while making sure his thighs rub against my nipples.

He looked angry. I showed him the pen i just picked up and moved to the other end of the couch. I sat hugging my legs so he could have a clear view of my thighs.

After few minutes of pin drop silence, he looked at me and said " You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

" yeah the show is nice"

" you know that's not what i meant"

I gave him a blank look and turned towards him giving him a direct view of my pussy.

He was on me faster than speed of light. He held my neck and whispered " You were wet when I touched you, slut, if you want this I need words"

" i want this"

" this.. meaning?"

" I want you to fuck me"

He slapped me, "tsk tsk tsk, where are your manners whore?"

"Please fuck me, sir"

"Stand up and give me a strip tease"

He got off me and I got up, i swayed slightly on my feet while pulling my top over my head and throwing it on the couch. I then turned around and bent while pulling down my skirt.

" world's shortest strip, so fucking pathetic."

He walks towards me. " you think I haven't noticed your pathetic advances. First they were cute but now they are just outrageous. You think I haven't noticed these boobs and this pussy around the house whenever you are around?" He says while squeezing my boobs and cupping my pussy.

"Spread"

I spread my legs and he slaps my pussy hard.

" I heard you weren't this obedient when Jay fucked you. It was only when he took your ass you learned how to behave like a good girl. Maybe I should also start with the ass and then fuck your other holes?"

Fuck, I was dripping.

" such a whore, you know I had invited few of my friends over tonight, I was gonna tell you but when I saw you in that outfit practically screaming at me to fuck you and I decided why not and rather why not share such a fucking whore, after all it's never a good party without a good lay."

Before I could process what he had just said he pushed me on the couch and before i knew it he was fucking me doggy style. He was not at all gentle, he fucked me like a bitch and I loved every moment of it.

I have always wanted to have sex with multiple men. The idea of his friends catching me like that made me wetter.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard 2 different voices.
" Now this is a view I don't mind seeing everyday"
" You had to have her first didnt you?"

I saw Kai and trex enter, they were Mark's friends. I have seen them around. One of them was my bestfriend's ex I always wanted to sleep with.

"So mark, is she any good?"Kai asked
"She's alright, I've had better" Mark said while still nailing in me from the behind.

" she's hot af, I always wanted to have threesome with kandice and her, but kandice was so damn insecure" trex, my best friend's ex, said.

Mark took his dick out of me and pulled me up using my hair so that his friends can take a look. They whistled.

" are you guys just gonna keep looking or start fucking me?"

Mark slapped me, Kai pinched my nipples and trex spanked my ass.

"You are just a fucktoy, you don't tell us what to do"

Damn.

Mark took my ass, trex took my pussy and Kai took my mouth. They changed positions and used me thoroughly. After cumming on my mouth, face and ass, they were finally done and mark whispered to me, " I know about your deal with kandice and she knows about you fucking trex, good luck, you'll need it"

What a dick.

_____
Hi!

Open for requests or suggestions if any. Thanks :)