Daddy's bratty babygirl

Hi,
Love you all.
Bye.

—————————

"Wake up sweetheart, you will be late for your meeting" My dom tries to wake me up.

Well technically he was daddy- dom/ brat tamer and I was the biggest brat.

" Let me sleep"
" Emmie, you'll be late, wake up!"
" Go away"
" This is your last warning Emmie"
" Fuck off"

I jolted awake by a hard spank on my ass followed by a tug at my hair.

"Aaahh i am up i am up"

"Too late slut, you know better than to use than language with me"

He pulls me on his lap, ass up and spanks me 30 times or should I say by the time I am was a sobbing mess with a very wet pussy.

Without any warning he slams his 3 fingers inside my pussy and starts fucking me with them.

" Your pussy never disappoints slut, is there ever a time you are not fucking dripping?"

I moan and grind on his lap.

It feels so good and he was hitting just the right spot- continuously and aggressively and at the same pace. God how muxh I love those fucking fingers. What a fucking rush.

Suddenly everything stops and before I could groan or say anything he says, " You must be out of your mind to think I will actually let you cum after you have been a fucking bitch"

Ughhh the nerve on this guy.

"I am sorry, daddy, it won't happen again, please can I cum?"

"No, you may not"

He pats my ass to get up and says
" Go, get ready"

I take a long shower and I knew better than to make myself cum because that motherfucker just always knows somehow that I have.

I wear a V neck formal top which shows my cleavage and a thong to go with my pencil skirt. I go downstairs after completing my makeup and staring myself in the mirror- damn I look fine!!

As i reach the dinning table I see him sitting with a plate filled with pancakes.

" daddyyyyy, omg thankyou"

As i grab another plate and go to join him he snaps his fingers and points to the cushion next to his chair.

Ohhhh

I put my plate back and go kneel next to him quietly.

"Good girl"

He cuts the bites and feeds me with his hands. After I am done he walks towards the living room and sits on the sofa.

As I stand up to go next to him, he says
"Crawl, slut"

As I crawl towards him I can see his crotch getting tighter till I can see the outline of his dick.

As I reach him, he spreads out and leans back on the chair. When I don't do anything he just raises an eyebrow showing that he was getting pissed. But tbh all I could think at that time was how I don't wonna ruin my make up.

A slap to my face jolts me out of any fuzz and I eagerly open his belt and take out his dick and start blowing him life it is a fucking lolipop.

Once he had enough he grabs my hair and starts fucking my face and keeps on fucking my face till he cums in my mouth. I hold his cum in my mouth until I hear, " swallow, my lil cumslut"

He grabs my chin and slaps me hard across the face, " I wanted to cum on your face and make you go to office like that but can't ruin that pretty face today, be a good girl and turn around"

As I turned around, he pushed my on the couch so that my ass was in the air and I was leaning on the couch.

He pulls up my skirt and spanks my already sore ass. He pulls down my thong and spreads my cheeks.i always find this so humiliating. Fuck I was so wet. I wiggled my ass and he spanks me hard on my cunt. " Don't make this difficult whore"

He spreads my ass cheeks again and hold it for a while.

" baby girl, your ass hole is twitching like it's calling out to me. I think it misses me and want me to fuck it. What do you think?"

" Daddy, I have a meeting, it will be hard to sit."

He spanks me again and puts his finger inside me.

" let's see what your pussy thinks about that, should I fuck that pretty asshole that belongs to my slut and remind her who she belongs too?"

I felt my pussy twitching and I knew he had won.

" Look here slut, your pussy is shouting a yes, are you lying to me whore?" He spanks me hard on my ass and I feel his dick on my entrance.

Without warning he slams into me and fucks me while spanking my ass with his both hands. He tugs my hair and pulls so that his mouth was next to my ear, " Who do you fucking belong to?"

"You sir, only you and completely you"

He spanks my boobs and slams into my once then pulls back and says " come on slut, spread your cheeks for me." I do as he says and then i feel him fingering my ass with one hand and fingering my pussy with other.

As soon as I was about to ask for permission to cum he stops and lines his dick to my ass. He fucks my ass and then grunts and cums in it and says " stay like this"

I could feel his cum about to slip from my hole when i feel a butt plug. He trapped his cum inside my ass. He wipes my pussy and pulls up my thong. He pulls down my skirt and lifts me up so I am upright.

As soon as I turn I hug him, he pulls me back and kisses me. He then gives me a bear hug and sit down with me in his lap.

After a few minutes I say " You sure you can't come with me?"

" I am sorry baby girl, if I knew you had a meeting today earlier I wouldn't have scheduled the board meeting today. I know these things make you nervous."

" I know but I so bad when I am there alone"

" but you won't be alone, you have me with you." And he pats my ass to drive the point across.

Why did I find that romantic, god damn!

He adds , " you have been such a good girl today, I am sure you will do great."

" Thankyou daddy."

————————

Hehehe
I just love love.