Humiliating

All characters are above 18
Happy reading!
_____

I wasn't wearing any panties today. Under my skater skirt I was going commando. Fuck! What a rush.

I entered my Physics class and saw professor Green.

Ouuu what a hottie.

Professor green was a new professor in our college, and damn was he hot. He was a very intimidating and strict. I tried everything, asking questions, getting A's, wearing tight clothes but nothing. He hasn't even looked at me twice.

What a bummer.

As much as wearing tight clothes got me into few beds, they were not at all satisfactory. I wanted more. And I knew if anyone can it'll be prof G.

Anyway, I greeted the prof and sat in the first row. According to the structure of the room, the first row was also pretty far from the professor's desk and he would def be able to see my pretty little cunt if he sat back on his desk.

Since today was test day, I knew he'll be sitting for almost the entire duration.

As soon as the class started, the professor closed the door and announced the rules and blah blah no cheating and blah blah and what not about the exam.

As soon as he distributed the tests and sat back on his desk, I stood up a little and pulled up my skirt from all sides such that I was sitting bare ass on the chair. I spread my leg and pulled up my skirt from the front so that he had a clear view of my pussy.

The test was so easy, it was laughable. I finished the whole thing in record time and instead of leaving the class I thought of having some fun.

I looked up from under my lashes and saw the prof staring at my pussy.

Perfect!

I put one hand down and started stroking my clit. Prof Green looked up and caught my eye. I just smirked before moving a little down and inserting my middle finger in my pussy.

I was bending forward, biting my lips, masturbating in my class when the professor was watching me. Just when I was about to cum the bell rang and he yelled "stop!"

"Times up! Hand in your papers"

Everyone groaned.

I fixed my skirt a bit annoyed that I couldn't get to finish. I walked up to him last when everyone had already left.

"I really enjoyed the test sir! It was very stimulating" I purred.

I turned to leave when I was suddenly turned around and I hit a chest.

"What do you think are you doing miss Watt?" Prof green whispered harshly.

"Whatever do you mean sir?" I said innocently.

I felt his hand on my ass and he suddenly spanked it and I moaned.

"Interesting" he said

" what?"
"Strip!"
I was shocked. But def up for it but I decided to play a bit dumb.

"What? Are you crazy?" I yelled.

He gave me a bored expression.

"I don't have whole day.."
"Fine!" I said and stripped completely.

I could feel him staring at my body.
"Turn around" he said

I turned around.

"Turn back"

I did as I was told. I was fucking wet and just wanted him to fuck me already.

" hmm.. pretty average." He whispered under his breath looking down and shaking his head while was standing and half sitting on his desk.

Wtf? Did he just call me average. It hurt my pride. This was so humiliating. Why the fuck was this turning me on.?! I still felt tears forming in the back of my eyes.

"Awww someone is about to cry!" He said mockingly.
"Come here"
I moved in front of him.

He started playing with my boobs. He started to squeeze one boob and pinch the nipple of another.

" Do you want me to fuck you? Is that it?" He asked in a condescending tone.

I was so turned on, I just nodded yes.

" words slut"
" yes, sir"

" bend over the desk"
I bent over the desk and he spread my legs. I felt his fingers first. They were so  skilled. He held my ass with one hand. He used this hand to squeeze my ass, spank my ass and play with my asshole.
He used his other hand to skillfully finger fuck me.

Those fingers were replaced by his dick pretty soon while he used both his hands to hold me ass.

I was barely holding it together. I was about to cum so bad. His grunts were making it so hard for me hold on. He was so sexy, I couldn't even. Damn!

"Sir, can I please come"

"No"

"But sir! Please please please"

He spanked me 3 times and said "you should have thought about it before putting on that display in front of the whole class"

"Sorry sir"

"Green what are your plans after.." That was prof gray. OMG. OMG. OMG.

What do I do? What do I do?

"Yeah Gray, what were you saying?" Prof Green said

"You seem to be in middle of something, I'll come back later" prof grey said in an amusing tone.

"Oh no no gray, this is nothing important. You go on" prof green said while fucking me.

Wtf? He is taking to some guy while fucking me like I am some fuck toy, some time pass. Damn!

"Can I please cum" I whispered.
"I can't hear you slut!" Prof green said

" can I please cum?" i yelled
Prof gray and prof green laughed

"Look at this desperate thing" prof gray said
"No" prof green said to me

"Lol bro, anyway I was saying what are your plans after" prof gray continued

"Oh! Gonna hang out with Elora, something tells me that she'll be needing me whole day today"

"Ahh okay okay, just cause you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you'll stop hanging out with me" prof gray said.

Wtf is going on. Tbh I don't give a damn I am out to cum. Ahhhhhhhh wtf. Prof green removed himself and pulled my hair and made me kneel.

He put his dick in front of my face. He knew I was about to cum! But how? He was busy in his convo! Fml. Anyway, let me suck this big dick.

" sure let's make a plan next week" prof green said

"I'll leave you to it then" prof gray said and left
As I started sucking him, I heard him groan. It made me so proud and I kept sucking him till he came in my mouth.

"Swallow each drop" prof green said.

He made me open his mouth and show. Once he was satisfied he patted my head and said," good girl"

"Come on, get dressed"

I got dressed and once I was done I turned around.

Prof green had tidied up his desk and he asked " so, what do you want to do today Elora"

" Anything you want sir... on second thought, cuddlieeesssss" I said as I rushed to hug him
____________
1148 words