Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Hɪs Sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

You just arrived at the forest and smelled the fresh air, it was a little windy while also a bit sunny. You walked around a little bit trying to find a good spot to relax and chill while you have the freedom.

You then noticed a small trail leading deeper to the forest, although it may seem dangerous considering the obvious fact you've never been to gravity falls and this is your first time, anything could happen to you if you're not careful.

Nonetheless, you still went to the trail and followed it, you couldn't hear any birds chirping or any animals in sight while walking down that path, when you realized it. You never actually saw one animal in the forest. Not even a single sound.

You tried to forget it, maybe it's because you're not paying attention enough to your surroundings and they're probably around here somewhere. You still kept walking until you reached a small river with a waterfall, the place was quiet that you could even hear the water flowing down from the waterfall.

You took a quick deep breath and sat down on the edge of the river while hearing the sound of water flowing each second while not forgetting to close your eyes to feel more relaxed.

You didn't realize that the sound of flowing water was no longer heard until you heard the same echoing laugh from your last dream. You instantly opened your eyes and looked around you. Nothing. The world around you was gray and it was enough to convince you that 'he' is here.

You didn't want to do anything with him. Not when you're trying to calm yourself down and have a relaxed day for once. Why did he have to come today? And why now?

You felt a slight tap on your shoulder from right behind you making you immediately look back to see a one eye looking straight at your soul. "DEAR GOD-" You screamed as you saw him. His response was laughing which made you slightly annoyed.

"Oh axolotl! Seeing you meatsack all scared is sure entertainment for me!!" He exclaimed with joy and laughter, "not funny." You exclaimed as your eyes twitched due to the triangles behavior.

"Well ,it's funny for me kid!" He said while laughing slightly, "look, i'm currently having a peaceful moment and you just ruined it." Bill only shrugged not caring about your protest.

"Whatever you say kiddo!" You looked at him with a smile, but a murderous kind of smile. You knew there was no way of you trying to kill him since he was clearly a supernatural being and you were just a mortal. But either way, you were imagining a scenario inside your head.

"Let's just change the topic." You said calmly although you weren't. "Alright Alright. What do you want to talk about?" Even though you didn't want to talk with him, you had no other choice since he's the only being keeping you company for now.

"Hey.. how old are you exactly?" You asked out of curiosity and bill had to think it through before answering your question, "probably older than the universe!" You could feel your jaw drop to the ground, "DAMN MAN. YOU'RE OLD." Judging from bills face. He looked offended.

"Ouch, kid. I may be old but at least i ain't a dumb mortal like you." He said insulting you, "Pardon." You looked at him with a glare. "You heard what I said kid." You rolled your eyes not responding to what he said due to not wanting to further the conversation.

You carefully think of a topic to talk about to break the awkward silence since bill will be with you for your whole stay in gravity falls so you wanted to make your relationship with him as good as you possibly could.

"So bill..." you awkwardly call out his name resulting of him looking at you, "uh... do you have siblings?" You asked which he avoided eye contact from you, "oh..sorry, is it something personal..?" You actually felt bad for asking him, he looked like he didn't want to talk about it.