➹||Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's Dᴀʏ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ||➷

'Oh! But Valentine's Day was 13 days ago!' SHUSH. THE CHAPTER IS OUT AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW >:(

It was that season of the year when everyone got all lovey-dovey and asked out their crushes or significant others on a special, romantic date. Yes, I'm talking about Valentine's Day.

It must be depressing for single, delusional, sad people who hav e no one to spend the special day with a special someone, lucky for the ones who couldn't relate though. Valentine's Day is two things, depression, and happiness, sad because someone couldn't find someone to spend the day with, and happy because they have someone to spend the day with, aren't I right?

Well, you forgot that today was Valentine's Day and you didn't really care, you were on your phone and doing things, trying to keep yourself entertained, perhaps reading Wattpad? Couldn't tell.

While you were busy with yourself and your phone, a certain demon was in distress, he was panicking all over the place and muttering to himself like he was going to die at that very second, but that wasn't the case.

Ford was busy, he had things to do, but Bill wouldn't even leave him alone, the old man was starting to get irritated. "Please help me Sixer!" Bill desperately begged, he was practically on his knees. "Why do you even care, Cipher?" Ford asked, not looking at the demon while he was working on something. "Please Sixer! It's for Sunflower!" After Bill mentioned you into this, Ford stopped what he was doing and turned to the demon that was begging on his knees. "For my niece?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Yes! It's Valentine's Day and it's a day where couples and friends spend the day with each other!" Bill had just found out about this just a day before and he knew he had to do something for his precious sunflower, which is you.

Ford was thinking about it, and then he sighed. "It's not that hard, just give her flowers, chocolates, a great speech or poem or something, just make it romantic, you're supposed to be better at this than me, Bill, I'm single.." Ford took a deep sigh before he continued to his work. "Hm.." Bill muttered, then suddenly there were stars in his eyes. "You're right, Sixer! Genius as ever!" He said while sprinting out of the basement, Ford didn't care what that demon was going to do, as long as he made you happy, that's what matters to him.

It was almost evening, you were dozing off a little bit, it was like you were missing something, but what? That was what you were thinking to yourself, what was that you were missing? Were you forgetting something? What day it was? The year? The time? You scratched those possibilities away, maybe you were just tired, but then you remembered a certain someone, and then you realized something, what was Bill doing?

Yes, that triangle, roaming around Gravity Falls trying to find the perfect present. Usually, he wouldn't even care about small celebrations such as this, he would ignore it and continue his day like any other, but today was special. If it was a holiday that would let him surprise you and take you out on a small outing, he would not hesitate and would do it in a heartbeat,, he would do anything to make you happy after all.

While Bill was preparing everything, presents and even the place to take you to, you were in the shack, oblivious to what he was doing. Of course, it had been like any other day for you, boring and slow, with nothing to do. That is until you heard loud footsteps coming from your direction and you looked up to see where it was coming from, then Mabel came through the door, she had a big smile on her face.

"Why the big smile?" You asked curiously, not holding back a small smile. "I just got myself a valentine! I'm going on a date tonight!" Mabel said enthusiastically, smiling more brightly than ever. "Valentine?" You raised your eyebrow, and for a few seconds you were thinking, trying to remember, then you suddenly felt like something struck your head that made you finally remember, the reason that you felt like something was a miss. "It's Valentine's Day!?" You couldn't help but blink a few times, how could you forget? You promised yourself that you would surprise Bill on this special day, but you forgot! And the day was nearly over.