꧁||ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ||꧂

♡ - late 50k reads special - ♡

Hi! Yes, you! Merry Christmas to you all!

I decided to make this my 50k reads special since it is the Christmas season. Let's enjoy some Christmas with Bill! And yes, I will be using human Bill for this :')

»»----><----««

It was around December, meaning Christmas! It's probably almost everyone's favorite month of the year, a break from school and snow! Well, too bad if you don't have snow in your region.

But snow doesn't always mean a good thing, the sheer cold makes your body shiver, a lot. You might get a frostbite if it's that cold. But, a certain demon doesn't seem to be bothered by the Christmas weather.

Bill was making two hot cocoa in the kitchen. Ever since that guy got a human form, finally. It was a struggle to teach him how to walk, it was like teaching a toddler to stand on their two feet. But, with your guidance and his cooperation, he began to easily learn how to do it, and now you trust him to wander around without your supervision, it's like watching a kid grow up, but ironically Bill is way older than you.

As Bill settled with marshmallows to put on top of the hot cocoa, he smiled at his creation, grabbed the two mugs, and went to the living room to see how you were doing, since he knew that humans such as you would be bothered by the harsh cold of winter.

"Sunflower~!" His voice had a tint of enthusiasm and happiness, not that you can relate. You were covered with a whole bunch of blankets and sitting down in front of the fireplace that brightened the room. The window showed snow falling from the sky and landing on the ground, the sky was dark with the snow being a little too heavy this year, that's why the winter felt so unbearable at the moment.

Bill went up to you and gave you the hot cocoa with a smile on his face, clearly amused at your current state. "Thank you." You thanked him but didn't say anything else. You grabbed the hot cocoa from his hands and were glad to feel the hotness of the mug, you could see that the drink was still steaming since it was just freshly made. You took your time to feel the heat of the mug until you finally took a small sip, the taste was delicious but it was burning your tongue.

You turned your attention towards Bill who was just chugging the whole drink like it wasn't still steaming hot. "Bill!? What the hell!?" You shouted in shock yet you were also surprised. After he heard your call, he immediately put down the mug from his mouth and looked towards you. "Yes, Sunflower?" He just replied with an innocent smile on his face. "What did I tell you about drinking so fast?" You sighed, you weren't worried about him burning his tongue at all because this dude doesn't care about pain, you're just worried about him choking on his drink.

"I'll be alright, Sunflower, it's not like I'll die or anything!" He said with a small innocent smile, you hated how he could look so cute at times that it was hard to stay mad at him for so long. "Tch, just don't do it again." You muttered at him, taking a small sip of your drink, trying your best to ignore him. "Come on Sunflower.. you're cold shoulders are breaking my heart..!!" He sounded dramatic, very to be exact. He put a hand on his chest while making fake sobbing sounds, he really was an idiot at times.

"Bill, you're so lucky I love you, or else I'll be spilling this hot cocoa on you." Of course, you wouldn't do it, you weren't that mean, but Bill seems to have taken your words seriously. "Oh? Please do~" he said in a daring tone while smiling, his voice sounding sweet even. "What a masochist." You joked, but it wasn't entirely false.