Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Wʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ?

The rest of the day was nothing special except the fact that your mind kept getting distracted from the letter given by bill. What did he mean by 'little discussion' anyway? That little triangle is always up to no good.

As your mind was on edge, thinking about all the possible possibilities that bill would want to talk about when suddenly your mind went back on track by the sound of stan calling out to you. "Oi kid, are you listening to me?" He said impatiently. You immediately folded the letter and put it inside your pocket. "Pardon?" You muttered and stan only sighed in frustration. "Like I said, what did the letter say?" Stan asked and you only shook your head. "Nothing special, no need to worry." You reassured before heading upstairs. Stan was going to ask further but didn't dwell on it further as you went up and decided to continue what he was doing previously.

As you walked down the hallways with the floor making a few creeks here and there, you managed to make it inside your room without any disturbance. You reached your hand inside your pocket and pulled out the previous letter that was now slightly crumbled because you probably forced the paper in while rushing resulting on its crumbling features. Yet, you pay no mind and read the letter again. It was still the same, of course. What were you expecting..?

You then let out a sigh and crumbled the paper to a ball and was about to throw it across the room, when suddenly you looked at the paper and saw that they were other writings on the back of the paper. You immediately unfolded the paper back and saw that it was a meet up place that bill probably wanted you to meet him at.

As you read the destination arrangement, it seems that he wanted to meet up at the same place where you saw that statue. You blinked for a few seconds before you realized.

'Oh cheese Doritos.. that statue was him.. and I set him free by shaking his hand. Why didn't I realize this before?'

You facepalmed yourself just knowing this fact. "Now when my family knows about this, they're going to straight up disown me.. but how could I have known!?" You muttered out while throwing the paper across the room with a slight frown. You just freed a demon triangle being and- well, you don't know much about him except the fact that he is a demon and that he has a weird and uneased personality that you could just sense that he wasn't in the right mindset.

'But then again...' You thought to yourself once again while thinking about it thoroughly. 'What if he will be the true meaning of my summer break? I mean, meeting a demon is once in a lifetime opportunity!' While thinking about this you smirked with a not so great intentions. You were right though, meeting a demon with at least great humor and the guy wasn't as bad as your brain was saying. Well, maybe. Maybe he hasn't shown you his true colors but despite that, he's not THAT bad. Right..? (Now you're just being delusional.)

After thinking for a few seconds, your thoughts were interrupted when a yell came downstairs. You couldn't help but felt a shiver down your spine after hearing that. Like, who screams in the middle of the day? Couldn't be me.

Anyways. You were obviously curious, you slowly grabbed the door handle and opened it and made your way outside, cautiously. Y/n, what did you learn to NOT do in a situation like this from a horror movie? Don't check random noises and stay safe, but here you are. You know what, it's not my fault. I'm going to get a coffee break.

 I'm going to get a coffee break