꧁||Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ||꧂

Happy New Year readers!

I hope each and every one of you will have the best and most wonderful year you will ever experience <3

Now go spend New Year with our most beloved Dorito!!

»»----><----««

The sky was dark, the stars were bright, the forest was quiet, and preparations were going smoothly. The Moon sat above everyone, smiling down at every being as they continued with their little bickering, the Moon was beautiful as always, relaxed even, as they stood kilometers away from humanity's cruelty. The birds were free, but even they settled down under the starry skies and let the wind flow mindlessly. Critters were everywhere, but they seemed to quiet down for the night.

Your mind was soon startled when you heard a familiar voice of a certain demon walking up to you. "Sunflower!! It's cold outside!" His voice carried a tint of care into it, he didn't want to see you sick after all, he knew how fragile humans were.

"Ah, hi Bill!" You smiled at the little demon, he wasn't wearing his usual attire, he was wearing something more to the cozy side, he wore a yellow sweater and pajama pants, he looked like an idiot because of the way he walked and dressed, but he sure was your idiot.

"You humans are like glass! I don't want you getting sick!" You couldn't really quite understand the man, some days he would be bickering about how he could care less about what happens to you, but then suddenly he goes to being clingy and worried. But you already grew accustomed to it after a while, but it does catch you off guard at times.

Bill then took off his sweater and handed it to you, luckily he was wearing his pajama under his sweater, but it wasn't exactly the most cold-protected thing. Even though he was a demon, he was still not fully resistant to sickness, and even as something as small like a cold, he could still get it.

"You can still get sick too, right? You don't have to-" You tried to deny the sweater he gave you, you were appreciative that he was doing something so selfless though. "Don't do this to me, Sunflower, just take it! I'm a demon, I'll be fine!" He shoved the sweater to your chest as he pouted, he was dead serious, and despite failing to look serious, at least he looked adorable.

You looked at the sweater then towards him and sighed. "Alright.. thank you, Bill." You thanked him and smiled at him, you kissed him on the cheek before putting on the sweater. As soon as you kissed his cheek, he blushed and had a stupid smile on his face, he hated to admit the fact that he liked it when you gave him affection.

"It's about a few minutes before the clock strikes midnight, what do you have in mind to pass the time?" You turned towards Bill, you knew sometimes Bill had ideas about what to do, even though in the end you would end up disagreeing about his idea. "How about a little dance?" You were surprised by his suggestion, you were expecting a more chaotic idea, and you knew he was talking about those dances that partners do during a ball, and the obvious fact was that you didn't know how to dance.

When you were about to ask Bill about the problem, Bill immediately spoke before you could. "Hush, Sunflower, I know what you're about to say and I'm no dummy! I'll lead you, okay?" He had a reassuring tone as he held out his hand. "May I have this dance, Milady?" He asked in such a polite and soft tone that it was enough to melt your heart, you were hesitant, but you took his hand. "Shall we?" You asked with a smile on your face, you were slightly excited yet also nervous.