Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Cᴀᴛ

How should I say this? Well, in summary, Bill technically 'stole' your physical body and now you're just a floating ghost following him around. How great is it being a ghost in which only Bill can see you? Not so great. It was more boring than you anticipated.

Bill On the other hand seems to be enjoying himself in your body. Yes, he was still having trouble walking and he kept getting himself hurt when bumping into random poles, buildings or even falling down to the ground. This guy was not the definition of being careful whatsoever.

You kept trailing off behind him while looking around the area around you. It was weird being able to be like an actual ghost but you weren't dead. Well, you hope you weren't. But, to say the least. You were just safeguarding Cipher over here.

"Oo! Look at that!" 'You', well, not you but Bill. Bill pointed towards a toddler who seemed to be crying cause their ice cream fell on the ground. "Ehh.." you couldn't help but felt bad for the kid, that must have sucked. But it was still funny, to say the least. "Haha! Human emotions are hilarious!" Bill said with a slight laugh and you shrugged. "When you say it like that... kinda." I just agreed, not knowing what he's going to do next.

Soon, you realize that Bill has stopped walking. You stopped moving forward to look at him, to see that he was looking at a certain direction. "What?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow towards him, but no answer. You just decided to look at where he was looking and saw that it was Ford, Mabel, and Dipper together.

Bill let out a small sigh and when he was going to make his escape, away from those three's view. Unfortunately, "Y/n?" You and Bill heard Ford's voice calling out to 'you'. Bill froze and didn't know what to do, he knew that Ford would know soon if he even made eye contact with the guy. So, he just decided to respond without looking back at them. "Eh, hey- sixer- i-i mean, Grunkle Ford-!" Bill let out a nervous laugh and you could just watch the whole conversation without being seen by the three, except Bill.

The three looked confused at 'your' weird behavior but they just shrugged it off. Mabel and Dipper just thought that since you were known as the 'weird kid' in the family, they were used to this behavior of yours. Although, plot twist! It isn't actually you.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Ford was the first one to speak and he was indeed worried. The two twins in the other hand wasn't the slightest bit worried or concerned like Ford, they were just curious why you wouldn't look at them. "Uh, me? Oh! I'm so great! Could jump off a building right now-!" Bill said and out with another weird sounding laugh. "This is not how I act. Well, for some part.." you muttered while looking at Bill avoiding eye contact with the others. He was really sweating badly, you could see it in his face so visibly.

"Y/n, if you aren't feeling well then you can tell us-" Ford was soon cut off when Bill spoke up. "No no! Feeling so great- i- uh, I'll head off! Bye bye!" Bill said before running off as fast as he could. You look over to Bill running off and you followed right behind him. "Hey! Wait for me-!" You yelled out.

As soon as you two reached a more quiet place, Bill was sweating and he was catching his breath. Actually, you were more concerned about how the heck did he run without actually falling to the floor. "Hey, are you ok?" You asked and you floated beside him. "I..- how in the actual dreamscape do you humans get tired so easily!?" He said while half yelling. He was catching his breath before falling to the ground. ". . ." Silence was your only response.

"I don't know! Ask God or something!" You shouted at him and you could see Bill rolling his eyes. "Shut up kid! I don't want to know and I don't care!" Yeah, it seems Bill and you will have a complicated relationship. But despite you two acting like this, you two did have something in common. But, you'll know soon what it was. Want to take a guess?