°•❁𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏 didn't seem to want to talk about the topic, his ex boyfriend and reason of exile, that is, so the demon just dropped it, not wanting to press the younger and make him feel forced to talk. in the end, both just decided to go back to sleep, still feeling tired, and the male promised to tell more about the matter later, when he wasn't already worrying about waking up as a fallen angel.

the taller blinked his eyes when the sunlight hit his irises hours later, trying to get used with how bright it was, and managing to after some time. he took his head off yeonjun's neck, unwrapping his arm from his shoulder and sitting on the bed, stretching himself to feel less sleepy. soobin got up, lazily walking to his bathroom, but stopped middle way when seeing the mirror and the reflection on it.

his wings were still there. he was still an angel.

the male widened his eyes, finally not sleepy enough to realize what happened, or what should have happened in that case. he was supposed to have fallen, supposed to lose his wings, so why the white and feathery limbs were still attached to his back and why he was still as angel as ever?

"holy- i- oh my-" soobin stuttered at the mirror, not knowing what to think or say, and turned around quickly after, tapping the sleeping demon's abdomen. "daniel. daniel." the said male hummed, still with eyes closed, but laced his arms around the angel, pulling him to lay on him.

yeonjun buried his face on the younger's neck, smelling the sweet scent of blood and dahlias, and in an unconscious act, put his hand on the angel's wings, caressing them gently and enjoying how soft the feathers were. that is, until he opened his eyes and looked at where he was touching.

"you still have wings." the demon averted his eyes to the other, that carried an excited smile on his lips while nodding his head, making a couple strands of black hair fall on his eyes.

"i do!" soobin smiled largely, hugging the older and pecking his lips before getting up from the bed, standing in front of the mirror again and brushing his own fingers on his wings.

he couldn't be more happy. the angel loved his wings with all his heart, they were his favorite thing about himself after all, and thinking he would lose them was eating him alive, even if going through it was his own decision. he didn't know why, or how, but in the moment, it didn't matter, all that mattered was that he was still an angel, and not a fallen one.

yeonjun smiled softly at the sign, glad the other was happy, but differently from what the male thought, he knew it mattered a lot. soobin wasn't supposed to be an angel, and the fact he still was one was worrying. the red haired didn't know any explanation for it, but he would for sure ask and search until he got answers, not because he wanted soobin to fall, but because he knew the angel in front of him couldn't be normal.

the demon knew that since he drank his blood.

the older got up, walking to the black haired and wrapping his arms around his waist, he wasn't about to ruin soobin's happiness just because the whole thing was suspicious. the angel's smile was so bright both dimples were deep as ever on his cheeks, eyes turned into crescents that shined against the sunlight. yeonjun was most definitely not taking the smile out of his face when happiness looked so pretty on him.

"dan, i can't believe it!" the taller turned around, putting both hands on the demon's face and pecking his lips multiple times, when he pulled away, soobin giggled, feeling on cloud nine.

"then start to believe. you're still an angel, darling." yeonjun smiled softly at him, tucking the rebel strands behind the male's ear and kissing his forehead.