°•❁𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 • this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable•°

°•THIS CHAPTER HAVE WORDS OF RELIGIOUS COMPARISON. please keep in mind none of the words used in a way of religious comparison were meant to offend anyone, there is no religion mentioned or linked to this book as it's based in a fictional universe and with fictional characters•°

°•SAFE WORD • RED•°

°•𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 • blood, words of religious comparison, spitting, exhibitionism, agoraphilia*, unprotected sex, milking, choking, masochism, chains, overstimulation, humiliation, double penetration, edging•°

─ • ─

*agoraphilia • arousal for having sex in public and/or open spaces

keep in mind this is a basic and short explanation of the said kink/fetish/sexual act and so, please google it if you want to know more information

─ • ─

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

𝑻𝒉𝒆 angel stared at the dead body for a moment before cleaning the knife on it's clothes, getting up after. soobin let out a hum, resting his elbow on his own hand while biting the tip of the knife, and tilted his head slightly, a little disappointed he wasn't able to cut the king's wings fully off. normally, he would think doing something like that was absolutely cruel and inhumane, but with hyukjun? he thought it to be little.

the taller shrugged, averting his eyes to his boyfriend, and smiled, licking his lips before turning around and sitting on one of the thrones. the male looked at yeonjun's eyes, opening his legs, what made his skirt go up, and running the tip of the knife on his naked inner thigh. soobin saw the demon's eyes shining red for a second, his plump lips turning into a smirk while he looked at the angel.

yeonjun kept himself still, waiting to see what the other would do, and raised one of his brows when the black haired moved on the throne, putting one of his legs on it's arm. the seat was made of metal and crystal, it's color similar to tungsten in the metal areas and black crystals adorning some parts, it was pretty and elegant, just like the angel on it.

soobin honestly couldn't care less about the king's dead body laid on the floor, he had stayed days without the red haired touching him. that and the fact the whole killing hell's ruler thing got him way too turned on, way more with how yeonjun looked so threatening. therefore, the angel didn't hesitate to bring the knife to his hand, cutting his palm and licking the blood that ran down his arm. he didn't stop there though, moving his bleeding hand to the thigh rested on the throne arm and spreading blood on it's inner part.

"come fuck me, dan." yeonjun licked his lips, the sweet smell taking over his senses, and stepped over his father's body, grabbing the angel's arm when close enough.

the red haired slid his tongue over the cut and soobin moaned in both pain and pleasure, trying to close his legs almost immediately, but failing when yeonjun stopped him with his own. the demon looked at the other, crimson eyes piercing on the brown ones and making soobin grind foward in search of contact, lips parted and eyes already heavy.

people say if you pray enough and be faithful enough, you will get rewarded. soobin was about to get his reward then, a little more red and more sinful than someone would expect, but everything he asked for. get fucked by his own god, get himself in a renaissance painting with death and despair surrounding him, as a figure of the war outside, and him and yeonjun in the middle, shaming every soul lost and every act of benevolence.