°•❁𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 • blood, violence, torture, gore•°

°•THIS CHAPTER HAVE RELIGIOUS COMPARISON WORDS. please keep in mind none of the words used in a way of religious comparison were meant to offend anyone, there is no religion mentioned or linked to this book as it's based in a fictional universe and with fictional characters•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had to hold he urge of shoving the angel on a wall and fucking him senseless after soobin spoke the words, knowing he had to keep the good part for when his father was already dead. instead, he wrapped his arm around the male's waist, a smirk on his lips as he looked at the king.

"darling?" the younger hummed, feeling the red haired placing small kisses on his nape and shoulders, almost as if they weren't about to kill hell's ruler. "get taehyung and go met beomgyu."

"no." soobin almost scoffed, raising his chin and staring at hyukjun. he wasn't about to run away and lose his chance of seeing hyukjun suffering. "i'm watching him die."

"oh, you are?" yeonjun licked his lips while making chains appear from the ground and wrap themselves on the king's mouth and wrists, locking him in place and shutting his mouth. "don't you want to help, instead?"

"can i? it's your revenge, dan." the angel, picked the knife from the floor, before going to the other demon and hugging him. "thank you for everything, taehyung."

"of course." taehyung said with a small smile, returning the hug gently, secretly still with agony of how the angel's wings previously were. yeonjun's powers healed them as if nothing had happened, but the image inside his mind would take a while to go away.

"go find jungkook, tae." yeonjun gave him a single nod, pointing the to end of the hallway with his head. it was an order coming from one of the royal demons, so he was safe to go. it was better to leave as soon as possible to not risk hyukjun using him, and so, he did as said. the red haired turned to soobin then, grabbing his hand gently. "you can join. it's our revenge, darling. he touched, cut and hurt you after all."

"you're right." the black haired nodded, stabbing the king's shoulder and leaving the knife there, as if to ask him to hold it. soobin then went to the demon prince, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

yeonjun pulled the male's waist closer, sliding his tongue inside his boyfriend's mouth and hearing him hum in contentment. he missed soobin, touching and being with him, how the male seemed to fit perfectly on his hands and how his sweet smell tempted him. the red haired knew right there, maybe even before, that soobin was the love of his life. his angel, his darling, his queen.

the younger pulled away, feeling yeonjun bite his bottom lip before fully disconnecting their lips. the angel felt excited and turned on at the same time, knowing he and yeonjun were going to kill hyukjun together. soobin smiled, eyes shining in malice, and again, the red haired had to control himself. the demon prince turned to his father, a sly smirk on his lips while he tilted his head.

"your power is quite useless when no one is around, father." the male chuckled, stepping closer to the male and stopping in front of him, who was kneeled on the floor because of the chains. "what a fitting position i must say. that's where you should be, kneeling before me."

"how does it feel to be a king and still kneel before someone?" soobin giggled, enjoying seeing the old male in such low position. he hated hyukjun, a lot, and he knew that type of humiliation was the worst thing for someone so obsessed with power, because hyukjun was completely powerless while on the floor.