°•❁𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•SAFE WORD • RED•°

°•𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 • unprotected sex, exhibitionism, blood, humiliation, degradation, agoraphilia*, milking, double penetration, overstimulation•°

─ • ─

*agoraphiliaarousal for having sex in public and/or open spaces

keep in mind this is a basic and short explanation of the said kink/fetish/sexual act and so, please google it if you want to know more information

─ • ─

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°

𝑻𝒉𝒆 red haired stared at soobin with siren eyes, grabbing his arm and bringing it to his mouth before doing the same thing the angel did, his tongue getting in contact with the soft skin and warm blood. he let go of the male's arm and raised his torso, holding the younger by the nape and connecting their lips, now only the metallic taste being felt instead of raspberries.

yeonjun held on the taller's thighs, squeezing the flesh while feeling the younger pulling his hair, but moved his hands to soobin's ass after, pulling him closer and feeling the angel moan on his mouth. the demon sucked on the other's bottom lip, biting it after with his fangs, almost to the point of opening the flesh, but still not hard enough.

soobin whined and rolled his hips, cursing himself for using a pair of jeans instead of a skirt or dress. he lowered his head, kissing on the older's neck and sucking on it while breathlessly letting out small moans as his hips never stopped moving. the taller pulled away, quickly taking yeonjun's shirt off before getting up from the bed and doing the same with his own, along with his jeans and underwear. he sat back on the other, going back to marking his skin as much as he could.

the red haired let him, and used the time to run his fingers down the male's spine, feeling him shiver with it. yeonjun didn't stop his hand, going lower with it and squeezing the younger's ass while the male grind on him. soobin stopped for a second, taking his mouth off the other's skin.

"wait." he got up from the male, laying on his stomach and stretching himself to reach his nightstand, where he opened the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of lube. before he could come back to his previous position though, the demon grabbed his waist, raising his bottom to his face and starting to kiss and suck under his thighs.

soobin felt his cheek against the mattress and moaned when the older licked his hole, grasping on the sheets. yeonjun pulled away, a smirk on his face while he licked his lips, and stared at the angel's side profile.

"can i bite you?" he asked while kissing a line on the other's spine, caressing his waist and hips while doing it.

"yeah." soobin nodded, already anticipating the feeling, and felt the kisses on his back stop. the older turned him, making him laid on his back and yeonjun get in between his legs with his face, sucking his thighs slowly while looking at the younger's expression.

the demon grabbed one of the male's legs, putting it on his shoulder before running his fangs on his inner thigh. soobin's breath quickened with the action, feeling his skin burn when the other's crimson eyes stared at him while doing it. yeonjun smirked, licking the skin slowly before piercing his fangs on the angel's inner thigh.