°•❁𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙❁•°

°•°•❁•°•°

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒏 impatiently waited inside the small and secret garden, anxiously shaking his leg while playing with his own feathers. he couldn't pinpoint if the anxiety was due to yeonjun showing up at any moment now, or due to the bright sun above his head. it was the first time both were meeting during the day, with no darkness or empty halls to cover their traces.

the angel felt like hitting the red haired for choosing such time, only leaving another one of his letters that didn't give soobin chance of reply. if he could, the male would definitely try to put some sense in yeonjun, as the idea of seeing each other during sunlight hours was completely imprudent and stupid.

"you look mad." soobin heard from de side, tsking with the comment, and turned to look at the demon.

"that's because i am. do you use all your brain to fuck me and forget how to think? meeting during the day is begging to get caught, daniel, and you're in no position for getting into trouble with heaven, and consequently, limbo." the taller scolded the male while with furrowed brows, in fact more worried than mad. he knew yeonjun wouldn't have where to go if the council discovered he just invaded not only a kingdom, but a royal castle. "you just go and send me a letter and i have to do what it's said, next time i'm throwing that shit away."

the red haired leaned on the small door, his fingers touching his lips in an analyzing position while waiting for the younger to end what he was saying. it wasn't hard to find out he was entertained with soobin's small outburst, finding the male extremely hot.

"i shouldn't even have come today, but someone has to put some sense inside your empty head." the angel crossed his arms, weighing himself in one of his legs, and getting even more annoyed with yeonjun's expression. "are you fucking smirking at me?" he scoffed in disbelief and pointed his finger to the other. "keep doing that and you're not touching me ever again."

the demon cleaned his throat, pulling away from the door and slightly straightening himself, he wasn't about to risk not being able to touch his boyfriend. yeonjun stepped closer, putting both hands on soobin's hips and looking at him.

"i know all that, darling. but if not now i wouldn't be able to come see you today, and i promised to come frequently." the taller let out a soft scoff, not mad anymore, but still worried. "i can't even stay, just a couple of minutes, and i know you would kill me if i took another five days to see you."

"but i still worry, waiting for five days is better than not seeing you anymore because i'm in jail and you probably executed."

"that's bullshit, you wouldn't even look at my face if i didn't come today." the older smiled, pulling the male closer and intertwining his two hands on the angel's back, locking him between his arms.

"i wouldn't do that."

"you would."

"shut up." soobin rolled his eyes, seeing the other smile in return, and receiving a peck on his pouty lips.

"i brought you something." the red haired tucked a strand of hair behind the male's ear, playing with the earrings on it after. the angel stared at him expectantly, palms tapping yeonjun's arms excitedly as his annoyance was long forgotten.

"what is it?!" the demon pulled away slightly to pick whatever it was from his pocket, and soobin widened his eyes when the older showed him the delicate chain. the silver necklace glowed with the sunlight and the small red crystal hanging on it seemed as vivid as a drop of blood. "dan, it's so pretty." yeonjun hummed, a small smile on his lips.

"turn around." the black haired did as said, turning his back to the other and feeling the cold jewelry hit his skin gently. when he went back to looking at the demon, yeonjun fixed it perfectly between his collarbones, staring at the crystal while touching it. "it's the same crystal as my earring." he averted his eyes to the angel, looking at his soft features and rosy lips. "a blood crystal, my mother's one."